Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    I happen to agree with your OH, cause I tried to put Sheppard's method of firing a gun through a physical review (counting of physical formulas concerning kinetick kicks from gunfire and predicting their effect on the shooter's body). Turns out Sheppard would get the massage he's not likely to forget if the P-90 was firing live ammo
    I'm definatly going to have to introduce the two of you, you've got a lot in common , when he watches Runner he b!tches the whole time during the scene where Sheppard has Ronon in his sights during the time Carson's removing the tracker, he wants to know why he's not using a sniper rifle, he then launches into detail about why it's better to use a rifle than a P-90, but I usually switch off then

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      I'm definatly going to have to introduce the two of you, you've got a lot in common , when he watches Runner he b!tches the whole time during the scene where Sheppard has Ronon in his sights during the time Carson's removing the tracker, he wants to know why he's not using a sniper rifle, he then launches into detail about why it's better to use a rifle than a P-90, but I usually switch off then
      Let me have a wild guess: It has something to do with the weapon's effective range

Comment

*sneaks in to say Hi and to have a *THUNK* break.

Sometimes I do, but then I remember that we guys might be bad, but girls are no better (At one point girls were definitely not looking into my face when saying 'Hello')
        So true!

Well, at least women aren't the only one's who have to deal with people not looking at their faces when saying Hi!

I always wonder how actors/entertainers, iceskaters, etc. manage to handle all the stares they get when they are in a business that basically puts their whole selves in the spotlight and people are not always gentle or subtle.

Oops, gots to sneak back out. Turkey cooking, rolls are rising.......Holidays....
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 November 2007, 03:25 PM.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

So true!

Well, at least women aren't the only one's who have to deal with people not looking at their faces when say Hi!

Oops, gots to sneak back out. Turkey cooking, rolls are rising.......Holidays....
          I know that for a fact! My face is 3 feet higher than they were looking

Good luck cooking the turkey!

Comment

Got a picture of Radek in 'Tabula Rasa'. Sorry, girls... Couldn't resist

Spoiler:

Comment

Great!
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Let me have a wild guess: It has something to do with the weapon's effective range
                God knows, I just go "Uh-huh" and "Mmm" occasionally to let him think I'm actually listening, but I'm not.

Happy Thanksgiving Rosehawk

Comment

I know that for a fact! My face is 3 feet higher than they were looking
                  It's not hard to notice when they are not looking in your eyes. Sad thing they are also not paying attention to what you are saying either!

Originally posted by Pajus
                  Good luck cooking the turkey!
                  Thanks. Actually I am not cooking the turkey. My daughter's dad always does that. He still comes over for the Holidays. We got a thirty pound wild turkey and it was delicious (lots of leftovers). I do all the other cooking which I do from scratch and not from boxes and I get stuck with all the cleanup. Fresh pumpkin pie, homemade rolls, wild rice stuffing and cranberries cooked in real maple syrup, soooo good. This year my daughter made the potato dish and two types of salads so that was really nice.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                  Happy Thanksgiving Rosehawk
                  Thanks Reefgirl.

Got a picture of Radek in 'Tabula Rasa'. Sorry, girls... Couldn't resist
                  Ohhhh, Thanks Pajus! Nice one! Ummm, did you enhance the pole! I don't remember it glowing like a lightsaber!
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 November 2007, 08:19 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's not hard to notice when they are not looking in your eyes. Sad thing they are also not paying attention to what you are saying either!
                    Especially when they had this focused stare...

Thanks. Actually I am not cooking the turkey. My daughter's dad always does that. He still comes over for the Holidays. We got a thirty pound wild turkey and it was delicious (lots of leftovers). I do all the other cooking which I do from scratch and not from boxes and I get stuck with all the cleanup. Fresh pumpkin pie, homemade rolls, wild rice stuffing and cranberries cooked in real maple syrup, soooo good. This year my daughter made the potato dish and two types of salads so that was really nice.
                    Looks like lots of work.

Ohhhh, Thanks Pajus! Nice one! Ummm, did you enhance the pole! I don't remember it glowing like a lightsaber!
                    I have my moments

Comment

Especially when they had this focused stare...
                      I really know what you mean. I have had to deal with these type of stares most of my life, was alot worse when I was in my teens and twenties.

Whats hard for me now is to watch it happening to my daughter. We talk about it so that helps her deal with it.

Looks like lots of work.
                      It is, but I like to cook so it doesn't seem like work except for the cleanup. This is my first year with a dishwasher so clean-up was a bit easier but there are still alot of pots and pans that have to be hand washed. *sigh*.

I have my moments
                      Well, you do realize that you have just started the begining of the pole jokes, don't you.

sigpic

Comment

It is, but I like to cook so it doesn't seem like work except for the cleanup. This is my first year with a dishwasher so clean-up was a bit easier but there are still alot of pots and pans that have to be hand washed. *sigh*.
                        Good luck with it

Well, you do realize that you have just started the begining of the pole jokes, don't you.
                        Radek-wise or Pajus-wise?

PS: How're those lightsabers coming. We have to go 40 hours

Comment

Good luck with it
                          *snickers* Thanks!

Radek-wise or Pajus-wise?
                          Ummm, Radek-wise. Since you are a real person, I would not make jokes like that about you.

PS: How're those lightsabers coming. We have to go 40 hours
                          Speaking about poles and lightsabers, I just have one more touch-up on one of the jewels attached to the base of the lightsaber. It needs a little spit polishing on a rough spot and then it should be ready to use!

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Ummm, Radek-wise. Since you are a real person, I would not make jokes like that about you.
                            Why thank you! I guess the rumors about all girls not being the same are true.

Speaking about poles and lightsabers, I just have one more touch-up on one of the jewels attached to the base of the lightsaber. It needs a little spit polishing on a rough spot and then it should be ready to use!

Spoiler:
                            Go on with it.

Comment

Why thank you! I guess the rumors about all girls not being the same are true.
                              LOL, we are definitely not all the same (thank god!) I know what it feels like and tend to be a bit sensitive about it in the real world.

Though I tell you that if I ever do get the opportunity to meet David, even though Zelenka is a TV character and not a real person, I think I would turn red and die from embarassment, especially with some of the jokes we have done on the Zelenka/Weir thread!

Go on with it.
                              Well, I got to pack a lunch as well. David's gonna be hungry by the time we rescue him from the stormtroopers!

Tomorrow, we head out! Errrr, just looked at the clock and tomorrow is actually today! Me thinks I am up very late tonight!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hope you had a nice time Rosehawk

Comment

Working...
                                X