• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Reefgirl's training turned me into the patient man I am now
    And boy did it take some training

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    e.g. for high profile universities or for high-requirement degrees such as medicine, you might need to get 3 As to get your place on the course. For less popular universities/courses or for "easier" degree subjects, you might get an offer of 3 Cs or 2 Bs and a C etc etc.
    An E, an O and an R will get you a part in The Archers, Sorry it's the Clue fan coming out in me. The problem with so much pressure being put on kids to go to University is that there's very little Skilled and Unskilled labour out there, we have so many problems getting chefs and KP's in our place, it's taken them over 4 months to fill the vacent chef's job, I've got to hold down two jobs at work and I only get paid for one.

Comment

Some pics of David (with Jason) from Manchester... I am so totally smitten by both of them. David is SUCH a sweetheart!

I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
      Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
        Some pics of David (with Jason) from Manchester... I am so totally smitten by both of them. David is SUCH a sweetheart!
        Thanks for sharing Gatebunny. The pics are great! I like your sig inside the pictures. That is cute!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Reefgirl's training turned me into the patient man I am now
          Okay Pajus, that is NOT an answer! Doesn't the drool or subtle male jokes sometimes make you a tad bit uncomfortable? Or do you catch yourself rolling your eyes, going geeze, women!

Allipeeps, thanks so much for the explanation about the UK's education system. And the pictures, may I say WOW! Thanks for sharing. Man, David really looks small next to Jason, course I think alot of people look tiny next to Jason!
          sigpic

Comment

Someone explained me the British system with "its roughly the same as in Harry Potter"

Alipeeps, thank you for the very, very nice pics!

And Pajus, you are male? You're the only one I met in this kind of threads (OK, I only visit MS, DH and our lovely David N. here) *g*
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

*inflates boat, puts on life-jacket, takes paddles* You can watch them now, Rosehawk
              Thanks Pajus, I will help you row. I looked at them a few times now!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              And you did it so well!

Originally posted by iolanda
              someone explained me the British system with "its roughly the same as in Harry Potter"
              Do you have to wear the funny robes and hats too! *ducks as someone throws a spells book and narrowly misses my head*

Originally posted by iolanda
              And Pajus, you are male? You're the only one I met in this kind of threads (OK, I only visit MS, DH and our lovely David N. here) *g*
              It's been really neat having a guy on this thread, other than our lovely dear Radek!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                *Drools at the memories*

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                Okay Pajus, that is NOT an answer! Doesn't the drool or subtle male jokes sometimes make you a tad bit uncomfortable? Or do you catch yourself rolling your eyes, going geeze, women!
                Sometimes I do, but then I remember that we guys might be bad, but girls are no better (At one point girls were definitely not looking into my face when saying 'Hello')

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                A am a man. I Czeched. Are You trying to tell me you don't need someone who speaks Czech on this thread?

Comment

can anyone help me i got David's autograph on sat and he wrote in czech but as far as i can see the translation is now at leastme give which makes no sense

his writings a little scrawly what he's written is

tak aspon

a word that everone tells me is tri but its got a mark about the r so i can't tell

then mi dej
                  SAVE CARSON BECKET!
                  I love Dr Keller but Carson rocks a lot harder

Comment

Originally posted by midnightofparabal View Post
                    can anyone help me i got David's autograph on sat and he wrote in czech but as far as i can see the translation is now at leastme give which makes no sense

his writings a little scrawly what he's written is

tak aspon

a word that everone tells me is tri but its got a mark about the r so i can't tell

then mi dej
                    It's the line he said in episode '38 minutes' and it translates into "Give me at least three"

Comment

If anything Pajus is worse than the girls for smut and near-to-the-knuckle remarks and he's are resident Spell Czecher for the fic writers amoung us

Comment

If anything Pajus is worse than the girls for smut and near-to-the-knuckle remarks and he's are resident Spell Czecher for the fic writers amoung us
                        I had a very good teacher

Comment

Thank you Youngling

Comment

Thank you Youngling
                            You're welcome.

PS: Please ask your OH to neglect the fact, that Sheppard is an America pretty boy. I need to have a balanced and objective opinion

Comment

You're welcome.

PS: Please ask your OH to neglect the fact, that Sheppard is an America pretty boy. I need to have a balanced and objective opinion

My OH has seen Atlantis before and has said a number of times that if it was real life Sheppard would have been in Leavenworth more times than he's been laid, he's more concerned with the way that Sheppard handles a gun, he reackons Sheppard couldn't hit a wall at 20 paces let alone a moving target I worry about my OH and his love of guns at times

Comment

My OH has seen Atlantis before and has said a number of times that if it was real life Sheppard would have been in Leavenworth more times than he's been laid, he's more concerned with the way that Sheppard handles a gun, he reackons Sheppard couldn't hit a wall at 20 paces let alone a moving target I worry about my OH and his love of guns at times
                                I happen to agree with your OH, cause I tried to put Sheppard's method of firing a gun through a physical review (counting of physical formulas concerning kinetick kicks from gunfire and predicting their effect on the shooter's body). Turns out Sheppard would get the massage he's not likely to forget if the P-90 was firing live ammo

Comment

Working...
                                X