Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found half a dozen new headshots of David + a new interview

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/118613.html

It'll link you to the photographer's blog, which also has 27 MORE photos - provided Adobe Abrocat doesn't muck up your PC in trying to view them. Aiee, and I thought Windows was evil

Enjoy
    Last edited by prion; 28 September 2007, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Thanks Prion.

The pics of David are great! The photographer is really good and David is such a nice subject to photograph!

Really liked the interview. Was fun to hear more about Zelenka and David!

Adrift was pretty good tonight! Zelenka gets..

Spoiler:
      Whumped, sorta of!

Radek reluctantly goes on a walk in a spacesuit and then after it is over, found the experience exerlerating! Sheppard is such an influence on Zelenka!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Rosehawk, She Who Must Be Obeyed made such a fool of herself last night that the gossip will keep 2 kitchens entertained for weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Rosehawk, She Who Must Be Obeyed made such a fool of herself last night that the gossip will keep 2 kitchens entertained for weeks
          LOL. Well people usually self-destruct all on their own!

The odds of something like that happening with my boss is pretty slim. He is extremely careful and so is his boss, about image. He is actually a good boss in most respects. He just doesn't know how to give positive feedback or help with career growth if it means leaving the person will end up leaving the department.

Man, I just woke up, feel asleep on the couch after watching SGA and The Doctor and Escape Velocity was on. I should head to bed but now I got to watch David.

Promo pic from Adrift so I don't think I need spoiler tags.

Last edited by Rosehawk; 29 September 2007, 12:47 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Wow, we all must have had some RL going on. This thread is sure quiet today!

Some late night *THUNKIN*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              LOL. Well people usually self-destruct all on their own!

The odds of something like that happening with my boss is pretty slim. He is extremely careful and so is his boss, about image. He is actually a good boss in most respects. He just doesn't know how to give positive feedback or help with career growth if it means leaving the person will end up leaving the department.
              Simple solution here: Add some vodka into his beer and he'll reach level 7 alcoholic behavior in under four glasses

Comment

Everyone has a weak point Rosehawk, just watch for it

Comment

It's good that a lot of the stars come to Europe, as it's quite big over here

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Simple solution here: Add some vodka into his beer and he'll reach level 7 alcoholic behavior in under four glasses

Seeing him drunk is definitely NOT something I want to see.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    Everyone has a weak point Rosehawk, just watch for it
                    Yeah we all do.
                    The best thing I can do is to continue to network to get into the field I want to move into.

I am NOT looking forward to the department team bonding overnight we have to go on. Not looking forward to it at all......
                    We have to bring a shirt or hat that has some sentimental value to us. Guess we got to share something personal with everyone else. I don't have a shirt or hat that has sentimental value. Humm, wait, maybe the T-shirts that I taught my youth group how to screen print would work!

sigpic

Comment

David updated his blog. Hmm, I don't think those photos of 2 of his castmates look very flattering. Looks like they've been partying too much!

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Yeah, we don't have to keep Season 3 in spoiler tags anymore! Yipee!
                        Season 4 and beyond do still require spoiler tags.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=47309

I thought Radek was great in Sunday!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          It's good that a lot of the stars come to Europe, as it's quite big over here
                          It's big here too but I think it has become so commericalized that some of the stars don't care for the way fans have to pay some really high prices to see their favorites and not get alot of interactive time with them.
                          Plus, it's a great opportunity to see Europe.
                          I had fun in Chicago which was really structured and expensive. There is a fanrun con here at the end of February that I think I may attend. It will be fun to compare the differences. Just from what I have seen on the website, the fan run con has a hell of alot more activities and is considerably cheaper, though so far, not any really big names - but that's okay since for me I wouldn't have to get a hotel room and the cost to get in is very reasonable.

Here's a couple more pictures of David from Fabrice Grover. Please don't snurch as I got permission from Fabrice to post these on Gateworld.
                          You can see more of Fabrice's work at http://blog.fabricegrover.com

The serious look

The worried look

I love the way that David isn't afraid to have some pics that aren't exactly the most flattering but he can still get away with it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Mmmm those pics are nice

Comment

Comment

There's an interview with DK at: http://www.fadpov.com/read.php?ID=251

He's in seven eps so far, let's hope he get more.

Comment

Working...
                                X