Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    I'm afraid my guessing your appearance was not so much a matter of insight, as a matter of my ability to put together pieces of information you wrote about yourself on the Zelenka threads
    Still, look at it as a nice gift that you took the time to put things together, make the pics and then show us. Kind of cool if you ask me!.

Latenight *THUNKINESS*

SGA3 has been shipped, should get it Tuesday or Wednesday in the mail! I am glad they didn't make us wait this year like they did last year! Course syndication starts on Saturday!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Okay, techincally David's blog updates belong on this thread, but when he posts a picture like this.......

He's looking for suggestions on conventions to attend in October or November.

And Dancer, it looks like he is still doing theater!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm waiting for the first 2 series of NCIS to get to me

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Okay, techincally David's blog updates belong on this thread, but when he posts a picture like this.......

He's looking for suggestions on conventions to attend in October or November.

And Dancer, it looks like he is still doing theater!
          SCORE!!!!!!
          Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
          SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            I'm waiting for the first 2 series of NCIS to get to me
            I like NCIS. I watch that when I am home, though it seems like even when it is on I am doing something else.
            Would love to see David doing an episode of NCIS, would be fun to see him as an agent helping out on a case.

Zelenka was great in Sunday!
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
              SCORE!!!!!!
              Okay, now I know you didn't mean this when you wrote this but my actual first thought of David in that picture was imagining him as a conductor of an orchestra!
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                RadekClone: How did you do that?

Rosehawk: Pajus said those training holograms were standing between me and a night alone with you.

Pajus: Congratulations, Rosehawk, I think you've got Niman down. There is still one more form I can teach you, but this time there is no way I can turn it into a defensive tool (but I believe Dancer would be pleased should you learn it)

HK-47: Compliment: The assassination protocol of the meatbag called Rosehawk is almost as effective as my own
                Last edited by Pajus; 18 September 2007, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Comment

Okay, now I know you didn't mean this when you wrote this but my actual first thought of David in that picture was imagining him as a conductor of an orchestra!
                    Hmmm...*is imagining him with his "baton", mwaahaahaa! *
                    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
                      Hmmm...*is imagining him with his "baton", mwaahaahaa! *

I should have clarified that the thought of David as an orchestra conductor was AFTER I had a similar image going through my silly fangirl head!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        RadekClone: How did you do that?

Rosehawk: Pajus said those training holograms were standing between me and a night alone with you.

Pajus: Congratulations, Rosehawk, I think you've got Niman down. There is still one more form I can teach you, but this time there is no way I can turn it into a defensive tool (but I believe Dancer would be pleased should you learn it)
                        Thank you teacher. You have been so kind! If I can *thunk* Radek through the learning tool and it doesn't turn me into a mean, lean, icky machine, then go ahead and begin lessons!

HK-47: Compliment: The assassination protocol of the meatbag called Rosehawk is almost as effective as my own
                        Umm Pajus, did you really mean this the way it is written??
                        I'm guessin it is a language issue, otherwise I may have to send HK-47 after you!
                        Last edited by Rosehawk; 18 September 2007, 05:49 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

A little tidbit from JM's blog today.

Morjana writes: “Would you happen to know how many episodes Dr. Z will be in this year?”

Answer: Sorry, I don’t have the exact episode count. However, episode count aside, Zelenka will be featured more this season than any other.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana
                          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                            A little tidbit from JM's blog today.
                            Thanks Ruffles!
                            I thought I read somewhere that David/Zelenka was in 14 episodes this year. Maybe that's just a fangirl's wish cause I really can't remember where I read that. David did say this was a good season for Zelenka!
                            sigpic

Comment

Some late night *THUNKIN* I'm gonna need it to get through tomorrow!

Boss wants to talk with me. He pretty much ignored me yesterday and most of today. Could tell by the way he approached me that his boss told him what I had discussed with her. Have to meet with him tomorrow. That is going to be one very uncomfortable conversation. He came back a few minutes later with a business issue and was nervous but, hell, what is done is done and business has to continue.

I need another Radek pic!

sigpic

Comment

Good luck with it, go in there with your head held high

Comment

Working...
                                X