• Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm....radek...nice
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlytherinGal View Post
      mmm....radek...nice
      Yeah, Radek is always nice. I had a bad day today (and not because of the bridge collapse which is pretty horrible in itself) so alittle Radek helps make things so much better!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Your bridge collapse is big news, it's headlines on the news over here in Britain, hope all are ok in your family

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Yeah, Radek is always nice. I had a bad day today (and not because of the bridge collapse which is pretty horrible in itself) so alittle Radek helps make things so much better!
          What happened to you?

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Your bridge collapse is big news, it's headlines on the news over here in Britain, hope all are ok in your family
          Same here

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus
            Same here
            Thanks you guys!

My family is okay, though we were abit worried about my daughter's father. He teaches over in the Minneapolis area and we couldn't get ahold of him on the cell phone which we later found out was because service was disrupted for the emergency.

It was very close to home, about 15 miles/kilometers. I have been on the road many times. 4 confirmed deaths, 20 people still missing so the death toll is expected to go higher.

Originally posted by Pajus
            What happened to you?
            You know how you have some days where they just don't go right. I have been feeling a bit down, no big deal, we all have our moments. Yesterday my department was suppose to go to an early afternoon outdoor baseball game. I ended up having to drive myself because I was going to have to leave early to pick up my daughter. I spent over 30 minutes in stop and go traffic when I got there, only to find out I didn't have enough money for parking, didn't know where to park for free, wasn't going to go to the bank and wait another 30 minutes in traffic or continue to stay in the bumper to bumper traffic on the rare luck of finding a parking spot. I had no way to get ahold of my boss, game was starting in 15 minutes, so a rare thing happened to me as just plain frustration set in and took over. I like baseball and the Saints are fun to watch and I was really looking forward to the game, plus my boss went to alot of work to organize this for our departments. I just ended up leaving a message on her phone at work and headed home.

And now in perspective of the bridge collapse, I had a great day!

I need some Radek thunkin
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              You know how you have some days where they just don't go right. I have been feeling a bit down, no big deal, we all have our moments. Yesterday my department was suppose to go to an early afternoon outdoor baseball game. I ended up having to drive myself because I was going to have to leave early to pick up my daughter. I spent over 30 minutes in stop and go traffic when I got there, only to find out I didn't have enough money for parking, didn't know where to park for free, wasn't going to go to the bank and wait another 30 minutes in traffic or continue to stay in the bumper to bumper traffic on the rare luck of finding a parking spot. I had no way to get ahold of my boss, game was starting in 15 minutes, so a rare thing happened to me as just plain frustration set in and took over. I like baseball and the Saints are fun to watch and I was really looking forward to the game, plus my boss went to alot of work to organize this for our departments. I just ended up leaving a message on her phone at work and headed home.

And now in perspective of the bridge collapse, I had a great day!
              Sorry about that

Comment

I hope things go better for you today Rosehawk.

Edit My day got a little bit worse, I've been called into work early on monday because there have been "Serious complaints" about me and the other chef "Refusing to serve food after a certain time" (I know the witch that put in the complaint and she's a marked woman from now on, never upset the chef) the old of a manager has believed every word the witch said and hasn't bothered to listen to my version of the story, my boss has got involved and has had a stand up row with the old I've told my boss I want my old job back because I don't want to work for the old anymore. So it's going to be fun (and I use the word loosly on monday *Sigh*
                Last edited by Reefgirl; 03 August 2007, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Sorry about that
                  Thanks!

Nothing that alittle Radek *Thunkin* can't help improve and put a smile on my face.

sigpic

Comment

I hope things go better for you today Rosehawk.

Edit My day got a little bit worse, I've been called into work early on monday because there have been "Serious complaints" about me and the other chef "Refusing to serve food after a certain time" (I know the witch that put in the complaint and she's a marked woman from now on, never upset the chef) the old of a manager has believed every word the witch said and hasn't bothered to listen to my version of the story, my boss has got involved and has had a stand up row with the old I've told my boss I want my old job back because I don't want to work for the old anymore. So it's going to be fun (and I use the word loosly on monday *Sigh*
                    My day got better thanks Reefgirl. It sounds like you are going to have a bit to fume about over the weekend. I really hate those stupid power plays that people do to make themselves look good and others look bad. Kind of sounds like that type of situation.

*HUGS* *HUGS* and more *HUGS*

How about alittle Zelenka/Lorne *THUNKIN*
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rosehawk but I've been in this job too long to let little things like that bother me. I just hope I'm not going to get caught in the middle of a power stuggle

Comment

Thanks Rosehawk but I've been in this job too long to let little things like that bother me. I just hope I'm not going to get caught in the middle of a power stuggle
                        Still, it's no fun having to go to a meeting because someone is complaining.

Those power struggles can get ugly so I hope it goes well for you on Monday.

How about a little pouty Radek!
                        sigpic

Comment

Cheers, for me it's the first time in a long long while someone's complained about me, and I can prove the complainant is lying because I have a witness to prove I fed her and I can tell them exactly what she was fed with too, plus, for once I think my boss is on my side

Comment

Cheers, for me it's the first time in a long long while someone's complained about me, and I can prove the complainant is lying because I have a witness to prove I fed her and I can tell them exactly what she was fed with too, plus, for once I think my boss is on my side
                            Lucky you. I have been fortunate enough to evade complaints completely. So far both the Germans and the Czechs are extremely pleased with my work *knocks on wood*

Comment

Lucky you, hopefully my boss will let me have my old job back

Comment

Me again. My friend sent me few more photos of David, I chose the best.

Spoiler:

This one is from photosession, when David looked out of the window from room where the photosession was set. My hugging photo with him still didn´t come...I wonder what are they doing there

Spoiler:

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X