No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to read it later. Everything gets censored on here now.

OMG!!! Reality of travelling just hit me. I have to do EVERYTHING!!!

Luggage transfer. Finding the flights. Getting to the terminals.

I must be crazy. This kind of thing freaks me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
      HAPPY JULY 4TH TO ALL YOU AMERICANS OUT THERE!!

Course Radek is a great way to celebrate
      Happy 4tn July to both you and Rosehawk (and all the lurking Americans as well)

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        I'm glad you liked the story Rosehawk, Jack is such an easy character to right for and thanks for the pics *Drool*
        Sounds like Jack is an interesting character. You definitely kept the seduction up, making us wait until chapter 3 is just too cruel Well done!
        Can't wait to see Jack on Dr. Who. Torchwood hasn't made it to the States yet, at least not that I am aware of.

Originally posted by Potion_Mistress
        HAPPY JULY 4TH TO ALL YOU AMERICANS OUT THERE!!

Course Radek is a great way to celebrate
        You have a happy 4th as well PM! Radek is great to celebrate with any day.

Originally posted by Pajus
        Happy 4tn July to both you and Rosehawk (and all the lurking Americans as well)
        Thanks Pajus!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
          I'll have to read it later. Everything gets censored on here now.

OMG!!! Reality of travelling just hit me. I have to do EVERYTHING!!!

Luggage transfer. Finding the flights. Getting to the terminals.

I must be crazy. This kind of thing freaks me out.

It will all work out for you Allestian! Look at it as good experience you are getting!!!!

Have a *double thunk* actually it's a quadriple thunk but this is the only pic I have both Carson and Radek in.
          sigpic

Comment

Boy, this thread is sure getting lonely at night!

*THUNK*
            sigpic

Comment

Jack is exactly the same as he was in the first series, a complete slapper and in Torchwood too, I really don't think you'll be getting Torchwood in the States because after the censors have cut out all the sex, violence and bad language there'll only be about 5 minutes left

Comment

Jack is exactly the same as he was in the first series, a complete slapper and in Torchwood too, I really don't think you'll be getting Torchwood in the States because after the censors have cut out all the sex, violence and bad language there'll only be about 5 minutes left
                I don't recall Jack at all, course it's been a long while since I have seen any of the first series. I am assuming first series means the older shows and not the new ones.

I haven't heard or seen any advertising about Torchwood here in the States so you are probably right. We can't have all that sex, violence and bad language here on TV now can we, otherwise it would be called Desperate Housewives

I need some Radek *THUNKIN*

Hope Klenoka comes back and posts about David at the con in the Czech Republic.
                sigpic

Comment

Desperate Housewives is a kiddies show compared to Torchwood, Capt Jack was in the first series of the 'New' Dr Who he first appeared as an American RAF Volunteer in The Empty Child

Comment

Desperate Housewives is a kiddies show compared to Torchwood, Capt Jack was in the first series of the 'New' Dr Who he first appeared as an American RAF Volunteer in The Empty Child
                    LOL. Actually I don't watch Desperate Housewives so I can't really compare.
                    Is Capt Jack in the first episode of season three of Dr. Who? It starts here in the States tonight! I haven't seen Season 1 yet, only Season 2.

*THUNKIN* cause I like to!
                    sigpic

Comment

No he's in the last 3 episodes of series 3. John Barrowman couldn't fit any appearences into season 2 because of filming conflicts

Comment

No he's in the last 3 episodes of series 3. John Barrowman couldn't fit any appearences into season 2 because of filming conflicts
                        Something to look forward to watching then! They showed two episodes last night.

And someone else who is fun to watch!

sigpic

Comment

ahh...today is a nice day to just snuggle up to my clone and watch movies or SGA episodes....why you ask? well, cuz right now (at 1pm MDT) it is 104 degrees outside. it was already 99 at 10am.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's actually stopped raining here, it's been nice and sunny for once

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                              ahh...today is a nice day to just snuggle up to my clone and watch movies or SGA episodes....why you ask? well, cuz right now (at 1pm MDT) it is 104 degrees outside. it was already 99 at 10am.
                              It's about 100 degrees here! I am working on my kitchen floor so I'm staying inside, where it is cool. The old floor is being a bit difficult getting up the old adhesive up. I was so hoping the floor would have been done by now.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                              It's actually stopped raining here, it's been nice and sunny for once
                              I had a conference call meeting with some people from the UK on a project I am working on. They must have lived in your part of England cause they spent about 5 minutes talking about all the rain they had been having for weeks and wanted us to send some of our heat wave over to them!

*THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                I had a conference call meeting with some people from the UK on a project I am working on. They must have lived in your part of England cause they spent about 5 minutes talking about all the rain they had been having for weeks and wanted us to send some of our heat wave over to them!
                                Could use some rain here as well. I had to water mom's plants for a few weeks now and it's getting on my nerves already. Luckily the kittens cut their population down to size.

Hope your clone and daughter are helping you

Comment

Working...
                                X