Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    awsome Rose!!! i could never do that...i am still wanting to do karaoke and can't get the guts enough to go up on stage and sing
    sigpic

    Comment


      Thanks Potions_Mistress,

      At the right time and place, I betcha you could do it.

      Karaoke would be tough. I haven't graduated to the singing stuff yet, that one will be the hard for me and the ultimate letting go, but we don't have to do that in the park shows so I am safe for now.

      I never thought I could perform in public either. That wasn't my intention when I took the class.

      I really really needed to do something for myself. Never expected it to be Improv, just throught Improv would help me rejuvinate my creative side again and boy, it sure did that!

      Improv and Zelenka that is (Okay, I had to find a way to keep this on topic )

      sigpic

      www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

      Comment


        hmmm, improv and radek...hmmm, i can picture it now...radek getting up on stage and doing a comedy act with rodney
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
          hmmm, improv and radek...hmmm, i can picture it now...radek getting up on stage and doing a comedy act with rodney


          Givin the on-screen chemistry (Not slashy) between David and David, I would love to see a comedy act between those two. David H. could rap and David N. could tap dance - it would be great!

          I heard that David and Chuck were pretty funny at PG2 in the UK.
          sigpic

          www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

          Comment


            Good luck with it Rosehawk

            Comment


              Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Thanks Potions_Mistress,

              At the right time and place, I betcha you could do it.

              Karaoke would be tough. I haven't graduated to the singing stuff yet, that one will be the hard for me and the ultimate letting go, but we don't have to do that in the park shows so I am safe for now.

              I never thought I could perform in public either. That wasn't my intention when I took the class.

              I really really needed to do something for myself. Never expected it to be Improv, just throught Improv would help me rejuvinate my creative side again and boy, it sure did that!

              Improv and Zelenka that is (Okay, I had to find a way to keep this on topic )

              Hope you'll share the details again

              Comment


                Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                Good luck with it Rosehawk
                Thanks Reefgirl. I still don't know why I volunteered, but it should be fun!

                Originally posted by Pajus
                Hope you'll share the details again
                If you want me to, sure!

                And here is my inspiration! Okay, okay, I'm having a fangirl moment!



                Someone asked David on his "Ask David" thread how he felt seeing siggy's and avatars with his face on them. Really courious to see how he answers. I know I was embarassed when I realized he would see my sig - something I didn't think about when I posted a question. I still haven't figured out how I can feel embarassed when I don't know David, haven't spoken to David or seen David face-to-face. Now I just laugh at myself for being a silly fangirl!
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 21 June 2007, 07:58 PM.
                sigpic

                www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                Comment


                  Photos for First Strike are up. Some Radek ones.

                  How do they manage to catch Radek not looking like Radek? What's with the jaw?



                  What's up?



                  This has Radek with a contemplative look on his face.



                  This one has a casting spoiler.
                  Spoiler:

                  My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

                  Comment


                    Hey, where is everyone today?! I love coming home and reading what you guys write!

                    Awwwh, some Radek goodness!

                    I love this pic!
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

                    www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                    Comment


                      He does look quite lovely in that pic. He looks innocent like...


                      "I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

                      My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                      Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
                        He does look quite lovely in that pic. He looks innocent like...
                        like he's checking out his fangirls!
                        Last edited by Rosehawk; 21 June 2007, 08:14 PM.
                        sigpic

                        www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                        Comment


                          that's another way of putting it...


                          "I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

                          My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                          Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

                          Comment




                            Here, has some more Radek!
                            sigpic

                            www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              like he's checking out his fangirls!
                              Or Elizabeth

                              Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post


                              Here, has some more Radek!
                              Radek: No, Reefgirl. The virus isn't working anymore. I'm completely done for at least a month.

                              Reefgirl: That's not what the FicForce is telling me! Now get your *gluteus maximus* over here and *description of X-rated activity*, or I'll tell Rodney how the whole curry-sauce incident began!!!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                Or Elizabeth
                                On this thread it's his fangirls!

                                Originally posted by Pajus
                                Radek: No, Reefgirl. The virus isn't working anymore. I'm completely done for at least a month.

                                Reefgirl: That's not what the FicForce is telling me! Now get your *gluteus maximus* over here and *description of X-rated activity*, or I'll tell Rodney how the whole curry-sauce incident began!!!


                                Night Pajus!
                                sigpic

                                www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X