Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk
    Teacher, I am going to have to wait a few days for this lesson to begin. Photobucket is down and you know I have to have my Radekclone and pics when I do my lessons.
    This lesson doesn't look too bad.
    My photobucket works fine - as witnessed by this picture of Mistress Reef when she taught me Makashi

Spoiler:

Comment

How on Earth did you get a picture of me first thing in the morning

Comment

One of my favorite official Radek photos.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus
          My photobucket works fine - as witnessed by this picture of Mistress Reef when she taught me Makashi
          Mine's working again. I will continue with the lesson tomorrow. I have limited time on the computer tonight.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          How on Earth did you get a picture of me first thing in the morning
          OMG you two are funny.

Originally posted by watcher652
          One of my favorite official Radek photos.
          That's a nice pic.

Favorite Radek pics, hummmm, I have so many now

Class was simply wonderful tonight. *Gulp* three more weeks and I get to perform, live, in front of families. *Gulp* Thank god for my Radekclone to help calm my nerves
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 21 May 2007, 06:51 PM.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Class was simply wonderful tonight. *Gulp* three more weeks and I get to perform, live, in front of families. *Gulp* Thank god for my Radekclone to help calm my nerves
            Just remember: In front of families = NO SMUT

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              Just remember: In front of families = NO SMUT
              I know!!! We can't even use swear words like damn, which is going to be even tougher then NO SMUT!!!

OMG, does this mean I have to leave my Radekclone at home to stay SMUT free?

Hummm, I dont' think so
              sigpic

Comment

I'm sure you can sneak the RadekClone in somewhere

Comment

I'm sure you can sneak the RadekClone in somewhere
                  The thoughts are already flowing on where I can sneak RadekClone in. I just have to make sure he doesn't start tickling me when I am performing, he is a tad bit mischeivous.
                  sigpic

Comment

*THUNK* Where is everyone? Asleep in their beds!

Hey Reefgirl, looks like we are getting one of your soccer, erhh, football greats here where I live - he's joining the team in the state I live in. Was on the news this evening. Guess they are trying to build the program up a bit more here in the States.
                    sigpic

Comment

*THUNK* Where is everyone? Asleep in their beds!

Hey Reefgirl, looks like we are getting one of your soccer, erhh, football greats here where I live - he's joining the team in the state I live in. Was on the news this evening. Guess they are trying to build the program up a bit more here in the States.
                      Who is it?

Comment

Beckman. His name alone will draw in some crowds here.

Have to go to bed now Pajus! I haven't been feeling good today and I keep falling asleep on the couch. I took a break from my lesson to recover, some nasty stomach bug. Luckily my Radekclone is taking very good care of me!

sigpic

Comment

Beckman. His name alone will draw in some crowds here.

Have to go to bed now Pajus! I haven't been feeling good today and I keep falling asleep on the couch. I took a break from my lesson to recover, some nasty stomach bug. Luckily my Radekclone is taking very good care of me!

Take good care of our youngling, Radekclone. She needs to be fit for the next lesson

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            Take good care of our youngling, Radekclone. She needs to be fit for the next lesson
                            Thanks Pajus and my Radekclone says he will!
                            sigpic

Comment

Beckman or Beckham if it's Beckham you're welcome to him and his publicity hungry, talentless wife

Comment

Beckman or Beckham if it's Beckham you're welcome to him and his publicity hungry, talentless wife
                                Must be Beckham. Somehow, I thought you would feel that way!!! I am not a big fan either. Minnesota has had its fair share of publicity hungry (and some not so hungry) high profile folks so it should be interesting.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X