Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Radek: ... and this is what happens to anyone, who'll touch Elizabeth!!!
    Actually this is how Radek gets when anyone messes with his fans.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      And how in the heck am I suppose to keep this PG?! I can think of all sorts of acrobatic moves that I ..... okay, where is my Radek clone....
      You are a good apprentice. Do not be nervous

Strike a man from a position where his defense is at its weakest.....oh god, I have to get my clone........
      Relax. Remember: This fighting style is fun

You said breast!
      I am open to suggestions if you have a better word for this part of the human body

Okay, I am in stance now teacher.
      The word 'Ataru' translates into 'Aggression'. It is one of the most offensive styles, using powerful swings and acrobacy that can make it look like you are attacking from multiple directions simultaneously. As I said earlier I already made a few adjustments that can turn 'Ataru' into a valuable defensive tool.

Instead of aggressively engaging your opponent, I want you to wait for his first move, make a quick clockwise evasive turn and use your body's momentum to support the swing of your left hand. Observe:

*performs the evasion/attack move*
      Last edited by Pajus; 27 April 2007, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Radek: *thinks: What's that? Oh... Rodney has a new girlfriend.... Wait a minute!!! That's Colonel Caldwell!!!*

Comment

Roflmao!!!!

Comment

You are a good apprentice. Do not be nervous
              You misunderstand me teacher. I am not nervous. In fact I am rather entertained with how I can perform some acrobatic moves with my Radek clone, and I am not referring to what you are teaching me.
              Relax.
              I intend to. With my clone
              I am open to suggestions if you have a better word for this part of the human body
              I was just trying to be silly
              Instead of aggressively engaging your opponent, I want you to wait for his first move, make a quick clockwise evasive turn and use your body's momentum to support the swing of your left hand. Observe:

*performs the evasion/attack move*
              Watches with my clone.

I know, I know, I am in my stance postion
              sigpic

Comment

I like this pic!!!! Thanks for posting Reefgirl!
                sigpic

Comment

Ok the Radek ficathon fic We Can Be Heroes, Just For One Day is up
                  Yay, off to read and review

Radek: *thinks: What's that? Oh... Rodney has a new girlfriend.... Wait a minute!!! That's Colonel Caldwell!!!*
                  Pajus!

Thank you for all the lovely pictures everyone, I guess if I've been awol again, I've missed you all loads, but I've just been having a phase were I don't feel like surfing/posting.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

ROFL at Pajus and Reefgirl! I left you a review too As for the cartoon doll hair...... still working on it

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                      Thank you for all the lovely pictures everyone, I guess if I've been awol again, I've missed you all loads, but I've just been having a phase were I don't feel like surfing/posting.
                      Yeah, it's been kind of quiet at night lately. Oh well, my clone has been keeping me company.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehehe good idea! Talking of Zelenka, about time I posted some pics!

From Duet
                        Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

You misunderstand me teacher. I am not nervous. In fact I am rather entertained with how I can perform some acrobatic moves with my Radek clone, and I am not referring to what you are teaching me.
                          I'm considering obtaining a Teyla-clone and Elizabeth-clone for the same purposes

I intend to. With my clone
                          Let me guess: When this excercise is over, the two of you will *X-rated statement*

Watches with my clone.

I know, I know, I am in my stance postion
                          You can also use jumps is every direction to evade an attack.

*performs evasive jumps with subsequent counterattacks*

Remember: In Ataru, fast = good.

I've been considering obtaining a group of Kavanagh-clones for the next excercise, but I know you would have problems with that. Instead I borrowed a few pieces of Ancient technology from Merlin.

*activates holographic warrior with a viridian-bladed lightsaber*

Show me what you have learned and do not worry. The warrior's damage potential has been rewritten and multipled by zero (meaning he can't hurt you in any way)

Welcome back, Shes. Hope you're better now

Spoiler:

Radek: Does Colonel Sheppard know about Laura Cadman being in your head?

Radney: No. I didn't tell him, because he would stop performing his duties as a husband
                          Last edited by Pajus; 28 April 2007, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Thanks Pajus Yep I'm feeling ok, nothing physically wrong with me, just think I've been having too much of the internet

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I know what you mean Shes, I've been doing a lot of other stuff lately and I haven't really bothered

Comment

Thanks Shes

Comment

Working...
                                X