No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that this new Zelenka thread (the czech one) was open...is that means that no one will post here anymore? That all the good stuff will be there only for a selected group?
    Hummmmm wonders wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin Olenko
      Now that this new Zelenka thread (the czech one) was open...is that means that no one will post here anymore? That all the good stuff will be there only for a selected group?
      Hummmmm wonders wonders.
      Of course not. It's just some czech chat. All Zelenka stuff shall be here.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Er... do we even talk about Zelenka in the other thread at all? LOL
        ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
        McKAY: I’m always like this.
        ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Icie
          Er... do we even talk about Zelenka in the other thread at all? LOL
          Nope

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

LOL
            Sorry then!

Comment

To be honest, i haven't regitred any talk about zelenka on the other forum ';] well exept somone mentionning that he likes him or w/e but nothing serious about him
              "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

I find it funny to talk to the same people on one forum in two different languages...

Anyway... so... anyone knows what's the next episode with Zelenka? *trying to stay on topic and to make people talk*
                ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
                McKAY: I’m always like this.
                ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Icie
                  I find it funny to talk to the same people on one forum in two different languages...

Anyway... so... anyone knows what's the next episode with Zelenka? *trying to stay on topic and to make people talk*
                  You mean Czech and Slovak language? They are not so different, not a big deal....

BSG-CZ.NET
                  People think that I am weird because I watch just and only sci-fi. He he he.

Comment

She meant slovak and english

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Oh yeah now i get it. I think its quite cool to talk with the same people in two different languages depending on which thread I am actually at in the moment.

BSG-CZ.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_Czech_Republic
                        Oh yeah now i get it. I think its quite cool to talk with the same people in two different languages depending on which thread I am actually at in the moment.
                        Well, i do it every day in school and i dont find it weird at all.
                        Anyway, i prefer this forum rather then the czech one cause its not such a huge problem here, if you are a little bit more off topic

ICE: its the hive

Comment

Well, yes it is also my favourite thread :]
                          If you have mercy for me Give me please red!!!

I mean it for real

XXX NEVER GREEN!!! XXXX Never approve me!! XXX

Comment

Where do you live and what school you attend? I thought you didn't live in Czech.

BSG-CZ.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_Czech_Republic
                              Where do you live and what school you attend? I thought you didn't live in Czech.
                              Of course i do, Prague, pehaps you've heard of it already.....
                              Well i'm going to one "gymnasium" and i talk with the same people czech, english or german each day, it depends what language we prefer to speak at the moment we talk.

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                                Of course i do, Prague, pehaps you've heard of it already.....
                                Well i'm going to one "gymnasium" and i talk with the same people czech, english or german each day, it depends what language we prefer to speak at the moment we talk.
                                Yeah I think I know where Prague is... I had lived there for long time. ;-)

That must be cool that what you describe. I can't speak german too good to hold a quality conversation with anyone in that language.

BSG-CZ.NET

Comment

Working...
                                X