Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
    Spoiler:

Radek: You know, it was quite amazing. The night when me and Elizabeth *non-pg statement*

Welcome to the thread, Jason_Clement.

OK, Rosehawk. I need to know two things: one - What is your handness? and two - Which shoulder is the bad one?

Comment

Pajus! I'll probably post some more caps (why do I say probably?! LOL) tomorrow, I think I'm going to have an early night and read in bed.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        OK, Rosehawk. I need to know two things: one - What is your handness? and two - Which shoulder is the bad one?
        Handness, oh you mean if I am right handed or left handed. Duh *hits oneself in the head*. Well, actually I am both. Seriously. I write with my right hand but tend to favor my left hand for just about everything else. Drives people nuts at work because I can use a left hand or a right handed computer mouse without any problem. If it is for lightsaber practice, go with the left.
        It is my left shoulder that has the pinched nerve. Don't let that stop the practice. To become a master, and a purple one at that, one has to learn to manage pain.

And now for some *thunkin*
        Spoiler:
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 01 April 2007, 08:07 PM.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys ^__^;

Comment

Okay, it looks like it's going to be another quiet night. Still gotz to get some Zelenka *thunkin* in.

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

quiet...us...never! watched Critical Mass on syndi today that and went out and got Rose a funny Easter card that will be in your package I send out tomorrow
              sigpic

Comment

David's having some fun with his fans over on his blog

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.c...7/04/omfg.html
                sigpic

Comment

OMG! I loved that what he pulled...if that were true..I would have thunked over
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                    quiet...us...never! watched Critical Mass on syndi today that and went out and got Rose a funny Easter card that will be in your package I send out tomorrow
                    I saw Critical Mass in syndi yesterday. That is one of my favorite Zelenka episdoes, at least until I get to see the rest of season 3. I know he is only in the begining and the ending but that pi$$ed off speech he gives Sheppard is great and I loved the hairdo. Rodney taunting him, I thought was funny.
                    Look forward to seeing what you are sending
                    sigpic

Comment

David does have fun with his fans.
                      Can you see Zelenka going on more off-world missions?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, one more *thunk* before calling it a night.

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Radek: No, Elizabeth. You can't really expect me to do that.
                          Elizabeth: C'mon, Radek. I always wanted an audience. It'll be soooooo *non-pg word*
                          Radek: OK. But I'm doing this for you *thinks: As if anyone would believe that*

Comment

Pajus

Comment

He's wicked isn't he

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Handness, oh you mean if I am right handed or left handed. Duh *hits oneself in the head*. Well, actually I am both. Seriously. I write with my right hand but tend to favor my left hand for just about everything else. Drives people nuts at work because I can use a left hand or a right handed computer mouse without any problem. If it is for lightsaber practice, go with the left.
                                It is my left shoulder that has the pinched nerve. Don't let that stop the practice. To become a master, and a purple one at that, one has to learn to manage pain.
                                So you're basically just a blonde female version of myself. Good. At last a challenging opponent. OK. So let's have our first lesson:

In this lesson, you're going to learn the 'Shii-cho' or 'Determination' form. It is the most simple and most versatile form of lightsaber combat (but it is still recomended to use Shii-cho in defensive situations). For these reasons, it is the first thing younglings learn.

Grab your lightsaber with your left hand as close to the top of the hilt as possible. Put your right foot in front and place your right hand under the left. Activate your lightsaber and move your hands until the blade is heading from the left part of your waist to a point about two feet in front of your right shoulder.

You should look like this:
                                Spoiler:

EDIT - Had to create and add the picture
                                Last edited by Pajus; 02 April 2007, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X