Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl! good one Pajus rofl!

yea, tomorrow, i am gonna go talk to one of the colleges here in town about their BioMedical Engineering and Palentology masters programs...that and continue apply for better paying jobs...oh no, i may have a job now (part-time, low pay) but i am not giving up on better things if i get a better job, i will just be honest to my present employer and tell them my situation...i got a better job offer and i am currently struggling to pay my loans, and need the funds, so i accepted it...that is what i will say when the opportunity arises
    sigpic

Comment

'Night Rosehawk!

PM - you've got the right idea I'd do the same in your shoes.

Ok, some more pics!

From the Siege Part 2
      Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Congrats PM, Our hospital's being decomissioned today and there's a ceremony and parade in town, I'll post some pics when I get back

Ouch feel better soon Rosehawk

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
          Spoiler:

Rodney: So I guess infecting John and Teyla with that libido increasing virus was not a good idea.

Radek: Are you nuts!?!?!? Bring a camera over here!!!! NOW!!! *thinks: WOW. I'll have to get some of that virus into Elizabeth's body.*

Comment

LOLOL like he'd need to infect Elizabeth We're back to cameras again are we? Radek's definitely got voyeuristic tendancies

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Yellow, orange, viridian, silver and black are still up for grabs for future masters of the smut side. Blue, green, red and purple are already given out

Comment

LOLOL like he'd need to infect Elizabeth We're back to cameras again are we? Radek's definitely got voyeuristic tendancies
                I wouldn't say 'voyeur'. I'd say 'blackmail' and 'black market'.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  I wouldn't say 'voyeur'. I'd say 'blackmail' and 'black market'.
                  Hmmm good point.

Anyway, I noticed this at the bottom of the thread: -

I mean, what the?! Radek similar to a cow, K9, Hermiod, and the Ori?

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Hmmm good point.

Anyway, I noticed this at the bottom of the thread: -

I mean, what the?! Radek similar to a cow, K9, Hermiod, and the Ori?
                    *takes lightsaber and rounds up the GW admins in a big hangar* OK, guys. What *non-pg words* had the idea to compare Radek to a cow, a tin dog, an asexual alien and a bunch of evil 'Wannabe Sauramons'. C'mon, guys. You tell me now and I won't hurt anyone. *moment of silence* You had a chance *activates lightsaber* *One of the scared admins raises his hand and apologizes for the rude insult*. Alright. I accept your apology. And may this be a warning to you!

EDIT - Sorry, master
                    Last edited by Pajus; 28 March 2007, 01:07 AM.

Comment

LMAO!!

There's no comparison really is there? Looks like it's just us two in the Zelenka threads this morning I was supposed to go and see the Doctor today, but he's away, again I might add. So I'll be seeing him this Friday. Nothing serious, I just want to have some blood tests done, and get advice about going on a diet.

Edit: Morning Reefgirl *waves*

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

You forgot to add the Tin Dog to that list. New series of Dr Who starts on Saturday

Spoiler:
                        The Sontarans are back according to what I saw at the end of the xmas episode

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          You forgot to add the Tin Dog to that list. New series of Dr Who starts on Saturday

Spoiler:
                          The Sontarans are back according to what I saw at the end of the xmas episode
                          LOL!!

Dr. Who is back! Yes, I can't wait I'll miss Rose though

And because this is a thunk thread, and to be on-topic (what a hardship that is *puts hand up to forehead* oh life is so hard!)

Siege Part 2 still
                          Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Hi Shesmetet

Comment

Hiya... I think I need to get off GW, and go do something else, this place is far too addicting!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I've got the parad to go to and carry on with my sister's blanket, I'll leave the writing till tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X