No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep walking away from my computer and doing stuff but I just keep coming back to *thunk* Zelenka

Spoiler:
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

how can you walk away from the computer when there is zelenka to thunk over *looks around room* geez, i need to finish cleaning
      sigpic

Comment

Looks like you both can't stay away, here's an added incentive so as you don't leave *evil grin*

From S3 Submersion
        Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

ah, so nice....such a dirty room....pics so nice...dirty, dirty room...ah, that can wait until i am done thunking
          sigpic

Comment

LMAO I kept reading what you wrote as "dirty, dirty pics" *slaps self* get a grip woman!

More from Submersion.... and my Zelenka picture collection is growing
            Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
              how can you walk away from the computer when there is zelenka to thunk over *looks around room* geez, i need to finish cleaning
              It's not easy I tell ya, but I gotta eat and get a dresser moved from downstairs to upstairs.
              There is no such thing as finish cleaning. It is a never ending chore.....but when you have Zelenka - you wouldn't believe how clean my computer monitor is at the moment

Originally posted by Shesmetet
              LMAO I kept reading what you wrote as "dirty, dirty pics" *slaps self* get a grip woman!
              Don't you mean, "get a grip on Zelenka"

*slinks away*.....
              sigpic

Comment

LOLOL as for grabbing... no comment. Aha I saw you changed it! I burst out laughing at that typo, you could tell you were distracted at the time

*shudders* Don't talk to me about housework, I have to clean upstairs soon, and in the midst of it all, have a clear out and pack some stuff up so we'll be all ready for when the movers come.... whenever that'll be.

Some pics from Progeny, as you've probably already guessed, I'm working my way through the episodes

Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

LoL! Amen to that..cleaning is a neverending chore...I mean, who does laundry at 10pm oh yea, me...cuz I am doing it As for getting a grip on Zelenka...oh those non-PG thoughts right now
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                    LOLOL as for grabbing... no comment. Aha I saw you changed it! I burst out laughing at that typo, you could tell you were distracted at the time
                    LOL - Split brain - *Get work done*, *thunk Radek*, *Get work done*, *thunk Radek*

and WHO do you think is going to win?!
                    sigpic

Comment

LoL! Amen to that..cleaning is a neverending chore...I mean, who does laundry at 10pm oh yea, me...cuz I am doing it
                      I actually know lots of people who do laundry and chores late at night. I know I tend to get my second wind right about this time at night and that's when I get the urge to clean, especially when no one else is home..... so what am I doing instead, *thunkin Zelenka*

As for getting a grip on Zelenka...oh those non-PG thoughts As for getting a grip on Zelenka...oh those non-PG thoughts
                      Oh those lovely non-PG thoughts........
                      sigpic

Comment

teehee...yea, so, okay, i am not the only one and now back to your regular scheduled thunking!

*insert pic here*
                        sigpic

Comment

LoL! Amen to that..cleaning is a neverending chore...I mean, who does laundry at 10pm oh yea, me...cuz I am doing it As for getting a grip on Zelenka...oh those non-PG thoughts right now

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          LOL - Split brain - *Get work done*, *thunk Radek*, *Get work done*, *thunk Radek*

and WHO do you think is going to win?!
                          No contest really

Here's a suggestion, get our clones to do the housework. ROFL the image that popped into my head at the thought of that! I think my mind needs a clean, cos it's filthy

From Allies

Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                            Here's a suggestion, get our clones to do the housework.
                            Now that's a nice thought. I would love to see my clone bending over to pick up stuff.
                            sigpic

Comment

you suppose my clones would do my cleaning
                              sigpic

Comment

ROFL Rosehawk!! Hehe have him do your bidding

And still more pics, from Allies again
                                Spoiler:

LOL PM! Why clean when they can perform much better tasks?

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Working...
                                X