X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pookey
    replied

I have just ordered that book
    I have read a lot of the books and love them all, I have been after The Wild Blue, but as yet can only seem to see it on Kindle, I am a little old fashioned and prefer a book. There is one available but it has to come all the way from Dallas and I am unsure what the VAT and whatnots would be added on

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    I'm reading Homecoming as I've finally gotten around to buying #3 in the series and am loving one of the lines in chapter 13. "Too much of the wonder that was Atlantis would survive Radek Zelenka."
    I'm picturing him as a little kid building whole towns with his blocks and crashing it down with his trucks; and gradually graduating up to more destruction. All part of him learning how he excelled in engineering.

Leave a comment:

• pookey
    replied
    That he is, him and Oliver bounce off of each other really well, we need to see more of him.

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    Anatoly was awesome

Leave a comment:

• pookey
    replied
    Hello everyone, been a while since i have been here. It is great to see David in Arrow, what a great role he is playing, I love Anatoly, funny and dangerous.

Leave a comment:

• planet_tv
    replied
    I happened to see this on the Gateworld's main page. It looks like Radek is the recruit of the week for this week: https://www.gateworld.net/news/2018/...radek-zelenka/

Leave a comment:

• planet_tv
    replied
    This is my Radek Zelenka sim for The Sims 2. I got Radek's glasses from here. He is wearing his season 4 and 5 outfit, making his total outfit count 3, which is something I have been planning on making so I just decided to make it sooner rather than later. McKay version here and yes that is my McKay sim but he needs fixing.

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    Anatoly is a great character. Never the "good guy" but not always the "bad guy" either.

Leave a comment:

• MonicaL
    replied
    I'm enjoying David's appearances on Arrow. Anatoly is a great character for him to sink his teeth into.

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    Hi back!

Leave a comment:

• MonicaL
    replied
    Hello! Just popping by with a cheery greeting.

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    I have been enjoying seeing David on Arrow these days. *drools*

Leave a comment:

• Hiccups
    replied
    I've been noticing that.

Leave a comment:

• Everlovin
    replied
    Me too. It's been quiet all over GW

Leave a comment:

• Hiccups
    replied
    Hello all. I know I've been away for a while, but I have been here in spirit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X