Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    The Dark Smutty side of the FicForce, that's me
    I sent my fic to a friend and she's given it the thumbs up and told me I haven't crossed any lines so that's a relief
    Post the link, master.

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
    LoL!! Where can I sign up Rose

and wow! I didn't realize I made 8300 posts
    Congrats on the milestone, PM.

Comment

Haven't finished it yet Pajus, I had my friend give it a look over because I thought I'd gone too far

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
        LOL!! And I find I need less sleep, in fact I didn't have any at all last night.
        I know what you mean, I can go to be din the early hours and still get up early

Comment

I'm 40 next year
          You are only as old as you believe yourself to be, master. (Which means I'm older than the rest of this thread combined)

Comment

Haven't finished it yet Pajus, I had my friend give it a look over because I thought I'd gone too far
            In some things, you can never go far enough, master. In my opinion, this is one of them

Comment

Thanks for that Pajus

Comment

I think we are fairly mature in this thread

Comment

I think we are fairly mature in this thread
                  I do not doubt it, master. What I meant was that I'm not even 22, yot still I feel like I was more than 100 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    I don´t know if you spoke about this somewhere but did you notice that Joe Mallozzi even doesn´t know names of people who work with him? He writes David Nykel constantly
                    While it is an easy mistake to make -Nykl is close to nickel which is a coin here in the states, Joe should definitely know by now how to spell David's name.

Originally posted by Potion_Mistress
                    LoL!! Where can I sign up Rose
                    Here you go.
                    This is one of several here in the cities!

Make sure you take the fast train so you get home at a decent time

You put adults in a room together to play and nonPG or otherwise adult type conversations are going to pop up. Kind of like us on Zelenka's threads once in awhile only we can't finish saying what we are implying on GW!!

and wow! I didn't realize I made 8300 posts
                    Congradulations!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 March 2007, 03:10 PM. Reason: Deleted link
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

what? non-pg? here? nooooooooooo...not us oh wait...i guess that is us
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                        I was just wondering, has anyone else seen David's other appearances on Cold Squad? From the episodes The Filth Part 1 (as Bernhardt) and Deadly Games Part 1 (Union Rep).
                        I wish but as far as I can tell those episodes haven't played in syndication around here yet!

Originally posted by Shesmetet
                        LOL!! And I find I need less sleep, in fact I didn't have any at all last night.
                        Originally posted by Pajus
                        Let me guess: Your Zelenka-clone wanted some... 'attention'?
                        Sortof. She was up on Gateworld last night. I went to bed at 1:00 am my time and she was still going strong.

Man, I just can't pull all-nighters like that anymore.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, didn't feel like going on the computer much today But I'm here I am, with some pics, as promised I've probably posted a couple of them before, but oh well...

First Strike Spoilers
                          Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

With a look like this, how can you not think non-PG He's just got that spark in his eyes

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              Let me guess: Your Zelenka-clone wanted some... 'attention'?
                              LOL! Nah just couldn't sleep.

I know what you mean, I can go to be din the early hours and still get up early
                              I know, it drives me mad, even if I'm determined to have a lie-in, it never happens

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              I wish but as far as I can tell those episodes haven't played in syndication around here yet!

Sortof. She was up on Gateworld last night. I went to bed at 1:00 am my time and she was still going strong.

Man, I just can't pull all-nighters like that anymore.
                              Rosehawk, had to drag myself away in the end, I did manage to get a few hours sleep.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Hehehe and that cheeky grin.

First Strike spoilers
                                Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Working...
                                X