No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's amazing how the slightest, innocent comment or picture will kick start the Smut Bunnies, I'm going to enjoy writing this because it's going to stretch my abilities, keeping it tasteful is going to be hard, and I'm doing something I've never attempted before too

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      It's amazing how the slightest, innocent comment or picture will kick start the Smut Bunnies
      I sooooo agree. It's the small innocent comments on Zelenka's threads that even got me wanting to try my hand at fanfiction and now I am having fun reading and writing, something I never, ever thought I would do!!!

I'm going to enjoy writing this because it's going to stretch my abilities, keeping it tasteful is going to be hard, and I'm doing something I've never attempted before too
      That's what helps keep the creativity going. Stretching yourself into doing something that you haven't explored before is alot of fun. You challenged me to write my first, well second, fanfic to be tastefully kinky so I KNOW you can do it!!!!
      I'm kind of wishin I was reading it now, 'cept I am getting ready to head out to watch an Improv show. My friend just back out because she got sick so I am debating whether to go alone or not.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I'm just getting to the good bit so, depending on time and TV constraints, tomorrow or Monday should see it done. Stretching the imagination and doing things you would never have concidered doing a year ago is what writing is all about. I started fan fic writing about 4 years ago, it started with X Files so I pretty much stuck to Action/suspense/Supernatural kind of thing, I never thought I could do humour, drama, romance and angst and certainly not Adult but I've accomplished all this in less than a year and I've very proud of myself, the best thing is my spelling and punctuation has improved greatly.

Comment

Good for you Reefgirl!!!!!!

Here's to the wonders of fanfic!!!

*THUNK*

Last edited by Rosehawk; 18 March 2007, 10:17 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rosehawk

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Radek: What is this??? 'Lab Experiment' by 'Pajus'??? WOOOW. Now that would by a nice thing to do.
              *Writes e-mail*
              To: [email protected]
              Subject: Urgent

Please meet me in my lab ASAP.

Radek

Comment

Pajus, that was great!!!!

I am done beta'ing your story. I have to go pick my daughter up in a few mintues and then want to have another run through. I should send it over later this evening (for me, might be morning for you. )
                Very nice story
                sigpic

Comment

Pajus

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      It's amazing how the slightest, innocent comment or picture will kick start the Smut Bunnies, I'm going to enjoy writing this because it's going to stretch my abilities, keeping it tasteful is going to be hard, and I'm doing something I've never attempted before too
                      Yeah I got plot bunnies, and I can't even write LOL.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Radek: What is this??? 'Lab Experiment' by 'Pajus'??? WOOOW. Now that would by a nice thing to do.
                      *Writes e-mail*
                      To: [email protected]
                      Subject: Urgent

Please meet me in my lab ASAP.

Radek
                      LOL Pajus!

Thank you for the lovely pics guys, and I'm looking forward to more fic!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post

Thank you for the lovely pics guys, and I'm looking forward to more fic!
                        Here you have some:

Choose a path and walk

It's a Teyla/OC romance with some Zelenka/Weir in later chapters (that I'll have to write). You're gonna love the OC.

Comment

Great pic Rose

And Pajus...I will have to take time to read that fic
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            Here you have some:

Choose a path and walk

It's a Teyla/OC romance with some Zelenka/Weir in later chapters (that I'll have to write). You're gonna love the OC.
                            Pajus, thank you for the fic! I'll read it soon

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

That was very nicely done Pajus

Comment

There's some funny (if not spoilerish pictures) of David Nykl up at Joe Mallozzi's blog

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X