• Show
Clear All

Yay for a Zelenka thread!

BSG convert....

Comment

Originally posted by Kookaburra
      Yay for a Zelenka thread!

seconding that

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Not really a spoiler, but still ;].....
        A must read for a real zelenka fan ;]

Spoiler:

Quoting from stargate-project.com

Episode: Return of the Genii
        Kurzinhalt:
        Die Episode "Return of the Genii" wurde von Martin Gero geschrieben und wird wharscheinlich bald einen richtigen Titel bekommen. Die C-Story wird sich um Dr. Zelenka handeln und etwas seiner Vergangenheit zeigen.

THere is stated that in this episode we'll find more about zelenka's past

wow, :-O cant wait to see it
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
          Not really a spoiler, but still ;].....
          A must read for a real zelenka fan ;]

Spoiler:

Quoting from stargate-project.com

Kurzinhalt:
          Die Episode "Return of the Genii" wurde von Martin Gero geschrieben und wird wharscheinlich bald einen richtigen Titel bekommen. Die C-Story wird sich um Dr. Zelenka handeln und etwas seiner Vergangenheit zeigen.

THere is stated that in this episode we'll find more about zelenka's past

wow, :-O cant wait to see it

oooooooooooh.........sounds interesting!! very interesting...I'll be glued to the screen anyway haha

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Duet was a good episode for Zelenka. Here's a cap for thunking.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I know Zelenka hasn't been featured prominently in the series, so far this season, but I was aghast to find his thread on page three! I thought you were his devoted fans......come on, keep this thread going. David Nykl is a fantastic actor and Dr. Zelenka is a fabulous foil for Rodney, and just plain great, on his own.

I want to see pics and discussions. That's an order! OK, a request?
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Pics huh?

Duet

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Great, but we still need more pics!!! Zelenka needs us, and so does his bud Rodney. They are like milk and cookies, you need both for pure enjoyment and satisfaction.
                  On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    "Return of the Genii"
                    ? ::moans:: OHHH, BAAAD STAR WARS PUN! But then again, Stargate is known for irreverent sci-fi jokes.

Originally posted by Lida
                    Dr. Zelenka is a fabulous foil for Rodney, and just plain great, on his own.
                    You're absolutely right. It's especially apparent in "Duet" – I loved the interaction between him and McKay. Oh! Wouldn't it have been hilarious if
                    Spoiler:
                    Laura Cadman had fallen for Zelenka instead of Beckett
                    ?

But I got really P.O.'ed at the "Dr. Fumbles McStupid" line! If it had been said to anyone else, I probably would have laughed, but for some reason, the fact that it was directed at Zelenka made me really mad at McKay. I had a hard time feeling bad for him for the rest of the ep.

Anyway, that's it for my random babblng. Adios!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

OK, if no one else wants to post the beauty that is Zelenka, I will.

On fighting:

Comment

Okay, "Trinity" was an episode for Zelenka lovers. The arguing alone! I simply must know who else was in spasms of fangirlish glee watching our favorite Czech scientist?
                        They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
                        Spoiler:
                        Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

i'm loving the whole mcKay/Zelenka stuff too! Put McKay right in his place!!!

Comment

Ooh, lots of Zelenka in Trinity!

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

That last pic is my favorite Zelenka pic. He looks so cute there.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by starfox
                                Okay, "Trinity" was an episode for Zelenka lovers. The arguing alone! I simply must know who else was in spasms of fangirlish glee watching our favorite Czech scientist?
                                I was! Especially when it turned out
                                Spoiler:
                                he was right the whole time!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X