X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    *Hands Rosehawk a cloth to mop up the spilt drink*

Sorry
    Thanks as I graciously takes the cloth to clean up my mess.
    It gave me the biggest grin I have had all weekend, next to the massage my clone gave me.

Nice story! How do we join Ladies Night Out!?
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Take a group of women, large quantities of Alcohol and something pretty to look at and Voila one girls night out

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        BTW What is it with us and non-PG fanfic. I get to write my first 'normal' fanfic in three weeks and first thing I do is write in an adult scene. I thing my master tainted me with the dark side.
        Well, Zelenka does that to us I'm afraid, we kind of gravitate to that kind of fic when he's involved

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Especially since I have to do it all myself.

Radek has wonderful hands and the massage feels just fantastic!!

*sighs* I'm not going to get any sleep now, after seeing those hands

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        What? I'm sweet and innocent me

Coffee Break is mostly secondary characters and OC's it'll give you an idea of what goes on on girls nights out too
        Sweet and innocent my a** Thanks for the fic Reefgirl, look forward to reading it

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Hey Potion_Mistress, someone is here looking for you. Enjoy!!
          (I had to put it under spoilers because I used a picture from Sunday!!!)

Spoiler:

RadekClone: Excuse me. Can you help me? I was told that some here wanted to give me a new home.
          Rosehawk: Hi RadekClone. I'm the one you talked with. There is a wonderful person who would love to give you a new home. Her name is Potion_Mistress.

RadekClone: Potion_Mistress, huh. Sounds like we can have some fun together. Does she know that I need lots of tender loving care?
          Rosehawk: I am fairly certain that you and Potion_Mistress will have lots of fun together. She loves men in labcoats so I know that she will take extra special care with you

RadekClone: Wow. Sounds like someone I've been looking for. When do I get to meet her? I want to show her how much I appreciate the new home she is giving me.
          Rosehawk: You should meet her soon. She is expecting you. Enjoy and have fun!!
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 25 February 2007, 07:09 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

oh yay!! thanks Rose my clone is wonderful...i shall keep him close with me at all times
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
              oh yay!! thanks Rose my clone is wonderful...i shall keep him close with me at all times
              Can't say I blame you *Yawns* I should be in bed (with my own clone LOL), it's nearly 7am here and I've been up all night!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                Can't say I blame you *Yawns* I should be in bed (with my own clone LOL), it's nearly 7am here and I've been up all night!
                Doing what?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Doing what?
                  LOL Pajus, nothing exciting... posting, drooling over Zelenka/DN, playing Lego Star Wars 2, Neverwinter Nights, drooling over RZ/DN, creating portrait for Nwn, reading fanfic.... action-packed as always, need to get a life away from my PC.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                    LOL Pajus, nothing exciting... posting, drooling over Zelenka/DN, playing Lego Star Wars 2, Neverwinter Nights, drooling over RZ/DN, creating portrait for Nwn, reading fanfic.... action-packed as always, need to get a life away from my PC.
                    My parents keep telling that to me.

Comment

It used to drive my parents crazy too, now I can please myself.... except my sleeping pattern's all messed up, it's not healthy.

To be OT, some yummy Zelenka goodness.....
                      Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

I wouldn't have expected anything less from Zelenka
                        David must get asked that question alot!
                        They was at the same con it was funny when at one point david was taliking some came up and put a leamon at the side of him
                        sigpic
                        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                        Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                          Enjoy. I know I am getting another massage from mine. Man my muscles were sore today, damn snow shoveling, but good excuse to put my clone into action

Originally posted by Promethius30
                          They was at the same con it was funny when at one point david was taliking some came up and put a leamon at the side of him

David has some of the best fans!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

hehehehe...exactly...and who better than to give a nice and relaxing massage
                            sigpic

Comment

My thoughts exactly.

We are getting another snowstorm Wednesday or Thursday, oh god I hope not Thursday, Improv got cancelled last week because someone didn't show up - have to have a minimum number of people and if it is bad weather it will get cancelled again. I need my playtime

My clone is going to be kept busy this week.
                              sigpic

Comment

eh...at least the clones never get bored
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X