Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
    Zelanka is my fav charictor in atlantis + i have got my pitcher taken with David Nykl
    Welcome to the thread. PS: The guy in your sig is Darth Revan, isn't he?

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    I think an online dating thing would be nice, but you're right we'd get severely slapped by the mods

Unless.....do you think one of them would like a young Zelenka look-a-like, clean, well behaved, housebroken, Czech and all man?
    I think this would end either bad or worse. PS: How do you know I'm all those things, master?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      I think this would end either bad or worse. PS: How do you know I'm all those things, master?
      That's for me to know and for you to find out *Evil Grin*
      Last edited by Reefgirl; 24 February 2007, 02:22 PM. Reason: speling

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Hey Shesmetet, someone has come here to meet you!!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...allies8371.jpg
        RadekClone: Excuse me, can you help me. One of my clone friends said I can move to a new home today, but I don't know where to go.
        Rosehawk: Sure, I can help you. Shesmetet has just recently join Zelenka's thread and is really excited to give you a wonderful new home.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...unday08001.jpg
        RadekClone: Shesmetet, sounds little naughty. Will she take care of me? I need lots of affection and tender loving care.
        Rosehawk: Shesmetet has been looking forward to meeting you and giving you lots of hugs and kisses. You will be very well taken care of.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...allies2531.jpg
        RadekClone: Oh this is so wonderful. I like to feel warm and safe. When can I meet her?
        Rosehawk: Shortly. She is hanging about and is looking forward to meeting you. You might want to get rid of the lab coat because I think you will be feeling more than just a little warm with her.
        Shesmetet: I'm here! And you have no idea just how naughty
        RadekClone: Uh oh

Thank you Rosehawk! Got a big grin on my face

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
        Zelanka is my fav charictor in atlantis + i have got my pitcher taken with David Nykl
        Welcome to the thread Promethius30

I think an online dating thing would be nice, but you're right we'd get severely slapped by the mods

Unless.....do you think one of them would like a young Zelenka look-a-like, clean, well behaved, housebroken, Czech and all man?
        I don't know, maybe if we PM all the mods and ask them? One of them might be amenable, and I can think of a few non-mods who might be just as agreeable as well

Welcome to the thread. PS: The guy in your sig is Darth Revan, isn't he?

Because Darth Reef is well versed in the ways of the Smut, young Jedi, she knows all

LOL!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

You're welcome!!

Wow, Zelenka is responsible for many grins on this thread!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

hmm...hey rose...i just thought of something..i never properly got a Zelenka clone the way you did for shesmetet could you perhaps find one for me
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
              hmm...hey rose...i just thought of something..i never properly got a Zelenka clone the way you did for shesmetet could you perhaps find one for me
              Well, Shesmetet's clone did say he had a friend that wanted a home. Let me talk to him. He's got to get his stuff packed up so he could be ready to go sometime tomorrow.
              sigpic

Comment

I was asking, because you've got a few things wrong, master

Comment

I was asking, because you've got a few things wrong, master
                  *Raises Eyebrow*

I have?

Comment

*Raises Eyebrow*

I have?
                    Yes, Master.

Comment

That's what I have heard. Glad you had a good time meeting him!! Feel free to share any stories, we always love to hear the con stories!
                      Well someone ask he what fruit he whats to be he said a lemon
                      sigpic
                      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                      Metal gear fan

Comment

Yes, Master.
                        Care to explain

Comment

Care to explain
                          That's for me to know and for you to find out, master *Even worse grin*

Comment

Oh I see, a challenge

Comment

Oh I see, a challenge
                              Oh, this is going to be fun to watch!
                              Remember Pajus what happened to Anikan when he challenged his master

Originally posted by Promethius30
                              Well someone ask he what fruit he whats to be he said a lemon

I wouldn't have expected anything less from Zelenka
                              David must get asked that question alot!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, this is going to be fun to watch!
                                Remember Pajus what happened to Anikan when he challenged his master
                                Anakin was overconfident and paid for it. I've spent my life estimating the limits of who I am. I know I'm no match for my master. I can't even build my own lightsaber yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X