No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Game was a typical example of The John and Rodney Show, the Ark was a bit better, that had more action in it. IMO Atlantis has become, John and Rodney causing trouble/getting into trouble/getting captured, Elizabeth worrying about them/getting pi$$ed off at them/ordering Lorne to go and find them and Elizabeth pacing the balcony. The we get 30 minutes of John and Rodney snarking/B!tching/whining/childish behaviour. Has Atlantis become as boring for you lot as it has for me

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      The Game was a typical example of The John and Rodney Show, the Ark was a bit better, that had more action in it. IMO Atlantis has become, John and Rodney causing trouble/getting into trouble/getting captured, Elizabeth worrying about them/getting pi$$ed off at them/ordering Lorne to go and find them and Elizabeth pacing the balcony. The we get 30 minutes of John and Rodney snarking/B!tching/whining/childish behaviour. Has Atlantis become as boring for you lot as it has for me
      That's what usually happens when writers run out of ideas. Should get back to writing my newest story. Good night to you all, guys.

Comment

Talking of stories..... I've really enjoyed reading Rosehawk's fic and yours too Pajus, since you guys aren't adverse to a bit of smut, I came across another Zelenka fic that is ...erm... very NC17 (het, no slash), I'm not going to post the link here but if anyone would like the link, let me know and I'll PM you with it.
        Last edited by Shesmetet; 17 February 2007, 12:53 PM.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          That's what usually happens when writers run out of ideas. Should get back to writing my newest story. Good night to you all, guys.
          If you need my help youngling call me

Comment

Oh!!!

Darth Reef!!!

I get it now!!!

*Looks around at the irked faces*

Okay, I've been away for a few days, just saw the post and...

So we were talking about only wanting Zelenka and Lorne, right???

Comment

No not just them (Although I am easy to please) I'm just sick of all plots centering around John and Rodney, what about the rest of the cast or are they destined to join Torri Higginson in the Re-occuring Characters list?

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                Talking of stories..... I've really enjoyed reading Rosehawk's fic and yours too Pajus, since you guys aren't adverse to a bit of smut, I came across another Zelenka fic that is ...erm... very NC17 (het, no slash), I'm not going to post the link here but if anyone would like the link, let me know and I'll PM you with it.
                Thank you and nice of you to join us.

Send me the link.

Originally posted by Allesitian
                So we were talking about only wanting Zelenka and Lorne, right???
                Always more Zelenka. I am with Reefgirl, I would like to see more from Teyla, Ronan, Elizabeth, Dr. Heightmeyer, Chuck, Lorne and Cadman and I would like to see a few stories centered around how difficult it is to communicate and work together coming from so many different backgrounds. I want to see alot more of the different perspectives and philosophies. It's an International project, there are bound to be at the very least differences in communciation and interpetations!!

Originally posted by Allestian
                Darth Reef!!!
                Our Reefgirl has a new name. I love it!!!!!
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Oh I see...

It annoys me when that happens.

Comment

okay...i need help...i need either pics or the episode where we see our lovely radek zelenka in a lab coat
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                      okay...i need help...i need either pics or the episode where we see our lovely radek zelenka in a lab coat
                      Duet and Trinity and I know there is another one towards the end of Season 2 but since I haven't seem them yet, I am not sure which one.
                      sigpic

Comment

omg! thank you!! Duet! now why didn't i think of that..wasn't there one in Season 1 though
                        sigpic

Comment

If there is, I can't remember. I'm looking at the DVD's and it's not jiggling anything loose in the noodle here
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                            And one more PM for me as well, please.

Comment

thanks i seemed to find one from Grace Under Pressure i am thinking about making a tshirt that kind of looks like my siggy
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                                And 'Allies'. (With Carson)

Comment

Working...
                                X