Clear All

I didn't like David in those 'Bono' glasses

Comment

I know... *wink, wink*
      Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
      SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Sorry, the homeless thing is something that used one my friend. She said that to David Hewlett fits homeless style (she thought the brown jacket he wears). And this clothes David Nykl has reminds me this homeless style. It´s why I said that this homeless style doesn´t fit him. But it´s only my opinion, I stood two meters from him and I can say that the shirt was horrible....for me

And the yellow glasses:

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

GAH!!!! those glasses are horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            GAH!!!! those glasses are horrible

I agree the glasses are horrible looking, but they made me laugh when I saw the pics and I thought it took alot of guts for David to wear something like that in front of his fans! It just made me appreciate his sense of humor, he can obviously get a good laugh at himself.

Originally posted by Klenotka
            But it´s only my opinion, I stood two meters from him and I can say that the shirt was horrible....for me
            Okay, yeah the jacket in this pic isn't the best (I am not a fan of that type pattern as I have bad memories of seeing someone wear pants made out of that type pattern.) but I kind of like the casual look he is wearing. And I thought he sure looked nice in the jacket and shirt in the other pic you posted

You were two meters away from him. You lucky person you!
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              Sorry, the homeless thing is something that used one my friend. She said that to David Hewlett fits homeless style (she thought the brown jacket he wears). And this clothes David Nykl has reminds me this homeless style. It´s why I said that this homeless style doesn´t fit him. But it´s only my opinion, I stood two meters from him and I can say that the shirt was horrible....for me
              At least I'm not the only one with a bad taste for clothes

Comment

You can't go wrong wiith black

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus
                  At least I'm not the only one with a bad taste for clothes

This is one area where culture differences and age difference do not agree, just ask my daughter

You can't go wrong wiith black
                  Ooh, David Nykl/Zelenka dressed in black. I sooooo Like!

Betcha you would nice in black too Pajus!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, black fits to everybody. Look at Atlatnis S3. Evryone in black, except Radek...shame

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                      Yeah, black fits to everybody. Look at Atlatnis S3. Evryone in black, except Radek...shame
                      Maybe they don't want to put him in black because he would take attention away from Sheppard and McKay. He does have a nice shape!!
                      sigpic

Comment

He could look cooler than Sheppard, I don´t mind. But I love Rodney so they just might...be the same Scientists more sexy than soldiers but...are not they now already?

stargatecaps.com

Comment

I wish they'd get rid of the John and Rodney show and bring some of the better secondary characters out

Comment

I wish they'd get rid of the John and Rodney show and bring some of the better secondary characters out
                            You want some more Lorne, don't you, master?

Comment

Yes so shoot me, and Zelenka and Dr Biro, Jinto disappeard of the face of the show and so did Halling, Dr Heightmeyer's appearences can be counted on one hand, I'd like to see Laura Cadman back. Hell even Elizabeth, Teyla and Ronon only have bit parts these days

Comment

Yes so shoot me, and Zelenka and Dr Biro, Jinto disappeard of the face of the show and so did Halling, Dr Heightmeyer's appearences can be counted on one hand, I'd like to see Laura Cadman back. Hell even Elizabeth, Teyla and Ronon only have bit parts these days
                                Now that you mention it, I'd really like to kno what happened to them. But not too much (too much asking from the fans usually results in character death, as it is the most effective means to make the asking stop)

Comment

Working...
                                X