• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
    Just read it....

INTENSE!!!

REALLY INTENSE!!!

BRILLIANT!!!

Thanks Allestian!! Wait til you read the next chapter. Hope to post that in the next few days. Zelenka gets whumped! Third chapter is a dark one. It actually inspired the second chapter and got me to publish the first one.

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel
    Wooo! They found the spazzhead who almost ran me over! Thank you Jeremy (my cousin) for having sharp enough eyes and the memory to remember his liscense plate number! Turns out there was a warrant out for his arrest, so I'm at least getting some mean satisfaction out of it! *waves her crutches threateningly, making her clone laugh*
    Way to go!!! At least some good news for you!! You make sure that your clone takes really good care of you now

Darth Reef - I love it
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      I've got the mail concerning the McKatie ship. The Badman didn't arrive yet. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to work on my knowledge of English gramatics. You guys have a ****load of tenses
      Good, I am glad it worked. Badman I am still working on. I got interrupted with RL issues and haven't had a chance to get back to it. I think I am missing one of your other chapters.
      Just got your 1st chapter, now I got to read the finished product!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Mornin' everyone!!!

Just about to check out Pajus's fanfiction as I sit here with my media coursework and LOTR playing on the DVD...

It's only about 8:15AM.

D4D I hope you feel better soon and I hope your cousin enjoys his chocolate.

Reef...what's this about Dark Reef???

Oh and Rosehawk...you're a great writer.

And on an additional note. Potions_Mistress how do you become a lemming??? They look so cute.

Comment

Just read the fic!!!

Rosehawk. You have serious competition here.

Because it was very good.

Comment

Just read the fic!!!

Jus' ye wait for the next chapter, lass.

A ta po ni bude jeste lepsi (GW hates diacritics).

PS: I've enabled unsigned reviews on my ff.net. Post a nice review if you like it.

PPS: Darth Reef - I see you've never seen Star Wars

Comment

Oh and Rosehawk...you're a great writer.
              Thank you Allestian. I have been inspired by Zelenka and you guys on this thread!!

Originally posted by Allestian
              Just read the fic!!!

Competition. Cool. At least I am in good company with everyone on this thread.
              Pajus, liked how your story turned out. Will try to post a review this weekend. Only have a few minutes on the computer at the moment.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey people. Sorry I wasn´t here some time but I was in London in Pegasus Two. I put my photos together and wrote a report...which is in Czech in Czech site...sorry And this week started summer semester so I am little busy now.

I saw lots of people, primary David Hewlett but this is wrong thread
                One David from Pegasus 2

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Hey Klenotka, thanks! That is a really nice pic of David. Boy is he a nice dresser and he has such a warm smile!

Originally posted by Klenotka
                  And this week started summer semester so I am little busy now.
                  Did you say summer semester?! It's the middle of winter here!!!

I had such a lovely time at class tonight. First half of class was doing story telling games and hairy chests kept coming up (not by me ) and naturally my thoughts went to Zelenka

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

They had to name it somehow and 'spring semester' just doesn't sound so cool.

Message for Darth Reef: The spellCzeching you requested is complete, master. I also have a gift for you. *hands over a red-bladed lightsaber* I hope, you'll be pleased, master.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      They had to name it somehow and 'spring semester' just doesn't sound so cool.

Message for Darth Reef: The spellCzeching you requested is complete, master. I also have a gift for you. *hands over a red-bladed lightsaber* I hope, you'll be pleased, master.
                      I got the email thanks and thanks for the red lightsaber, I'm a real baddie now

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                        Winter and summer semester, don´t ask me why is it called like this

But honestly, it´s not much winter here. We have the warmest winter in...150 years? Sure, it´s pretty cold last two days but I started to wear winter shoes last week. It´s crazy. We had snow (at least here, where I live) only three days in January. Not that I would mind, I prefer warm and sun but when is winter warm and summer cold, I don´t like it.
                        Oh, sorry, OT.

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                        Boy is he a nice dresser and he has such a warm smile!
                        I agree with the smile but...well, the dress...he had horrible yellow glasses the other day and...I think this "homeless" style doesn´t fit him

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Jeremy did indeed enjoy his chocolate, I now have a glow-in-the-dark cast that my clone thinks is hilarious, and I get to go get more therapy for my one operating leg, lol! Good times!
                          Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                          SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Glow in the dark cast????

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              Darth Reef - I love it
                              It looks like my life finally got a purpose: Inventing words Rosehawk loves

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                                But honestly, it´s not much winter here. We have the warmest winter in...150 years? Sure, it´s pretty cold last two days but I started to wear winter shoes last week. It´s crazy. We had snow (at least here, where I live) only three days in January. Not that I would mind, I prefer warm and sun but when is winter warm and summer cold, I don´t like it.
                                Oh, sorry, OT.
                                We are gonna have a heat spell this weekend. It's going to get up to 25 degrees tomorrow. That's still below where water freezes but at least 30 degrees warmer than what it has been the last two weeks.

Originally posted by Klenotka
                                I agree with the smile but...well, the dress...he had horrible yellow glasses the other day and...I think this "homeless" style doesn´t fit him
                                Yeah, I saw some pics of David with the yellow glasses on Chuck's thread (not sure why no one posted them on David's thread.) I had to laugh because I get the feeling he doesn't take himself too seriously and knows how to have some fun. At least with his Fans!!
                                Not sure what you mean by "homeless" but I think David looks great in that jacket and shirt, at least from the picture you posted

Glow-in the Dark Casts. Cool!! D4D - Now your clone can never lose you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X