Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rehearsels are over now.

The big opening night is tomorrow.

Sadly I can't keep my mike. I already have to share it with one of the boys who's playing a brother.

I get off stage, take off the mike, pull out from under my shirt and hand it to him so that he can put the wire under his shirt, fasten the mike to his face, pick up a beret and run out in a period of 2-3 min for his song.

Then I have a quick change to get out of two buttoned up tops and into my red (Very Weir like) top for the final three songs. Oh and I have to brush all the gel out of my hair so it doesn't stay stuck at the back.

In the end my hair is all wild, my glasses are at an awkward angle and I'm halfway into my top when I have to run to the back of the hall!!!

I love performing. I'm on the verge of clouting 2 girls in the choir though.

"You've not got make-up on. Ummm. You should do that otherwise you ain't performing proper."

I've been doing drama for at least 7 years now.

I think I know what I'm doing.

On Topic: I put a Zelenka pic as my background on my computer this afternoon.

Comment

Wheee! Just came back from Pegasus 2 and I've met David Nykl! It was great to meet him, he's really lovely, and the fans went nuts whenever he appeared!

I got a photo with him. And he asked for my real name during the photo session. I asked if he wanted to hear the English or the German pronounciation, and he wanted the German one, so I told him - and he repeated my name perfectly! That's because he speaks Czech, I guess, becauseof that he knows how to pronounce the German "r".

Aaaaand - Brian Cooney said that David Nykl will appear at the Crossroads Wolf con in Germany in November - I asked David at the autograph session yesterday if it's true, and he said yes then. By now it's also been announced on the official website already. That's great because I already bought a ticket for that con a few weeks ago!!! I'll meet him again!

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

You're one lucky girl

Comment

You lucky thing

Comment

Ahh the memories

Comment

Sounds like fun - and, if you want, I think I've got a few clubs, in case you want them for the choir girls .

Hehe - gotta love those Zelenka backgrounds: mine's currently

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Clubs would be very nice. Hit 'em just before the first song...might save it for the final night.

Give the clubs to DM, let him get all the blame. He's on the verge of being battered anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                  Wheee! Just came back from Pegasus 2 and I've met David Nykl! It was great to meet him, he's really lovely, and the fans went nuts whenever he appeared!
                  Thanks for Sharing. Have heard nothing but positive things about meeting David!!
                  Be sure to come back and post pics. We love to see the pics with David
                  Twice in one year. You really are lucky!!!!!!
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin View Post
                    Good grief! You're not considered north?
                    LOL - thats why I was laughing. I'm complaining about it being -20 below zero and the farther up North in Minnesota and Canada, I think it is just a tad bit colder
                    Hope the weather warms up a bit. Does it usually get this cold where you're at, or is this winter just 'special?'
                    It usually gets this cold and colder but it tends to happen in December/January with January being one of our coldest months. At least the wind hasn't been too bad cause when that gets whipping about, it feels even colder and more dangerous to go outside.
                    Really got to wonder how David tolerated the cold being half naked for his subway commerical, cause it's enough to ..... oops, non PG thoughts here
                    On topic: Erm, Radek is hot. *Thunk*. .
                    Radek warms up any day!!!!
                    Originally posted by Allestian
                    The big opening night is tomorrow
                    Good Luck Allestian - sorry I live to far away to get to see you but I know you will be great!!!!
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 05 February 2007, 05:39 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, to meet David...maybe when I'm walking better, lol!
                      Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                      SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
                        Oh, to meet David...maybe when I'm walking better, lol!
                        Wouldn't that be great to get to meet him!!!

Actually on the Chuck appreciation thread it sounds like David and Chuck shared the stage together Sunday night at PS2 and were hilarious to listen to. *Double Thunks * Would be great to meet both of them!!

Paul is coming to Chicago in August - I am actually thinking about going. Maybe you will be walking better by then and want to come over!!
                        Maybe David's fans can talk him into coming to Chicago. I know they are trying to talk him into going to Atlantis the following weekend. - that is just to close to when school starts for my daughter.
                        sigpic

Comment

I only live about two hours away from Chicago...
                          SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
                            I only live about two hours away from Chicago...
                            Wow, you're closer than I am I just don't want to go alone and I am trying to talk a friend into going but it is pretty pricey. I always wanted to visit Chicago.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's a nice city.
                              SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

I've only driven by it, never really had the chance to visit! It's about 7 hours away for me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X