No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, Pilsner Urquell I don´t drink a beer too much but I can definitely say that Czech beer is the best And I can offer few photos of DN drinking a beer

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

That's got FAR too much head on it

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        Do you know what is frustrating? Being a proud citizen of small country which most of the people don´t know I just read some stupid comments on youtube and it made me angry...
        I wrote it into DH thread but I think I can complain a little here, too. And it is OT, so it´s the spoiler
        Spoiler:
        I found now a youtube video about Czech Gatecon...I mean, it is called Gatecon for few years now but it´s not the point. There are two comments and both have NO IDEA about Czech Republic or Czech cons. Czech cons are not about meeting famous actors, it´s from fans for fans. We are doing our own programme and the biggest con in here is Fantasy Festival, where are about 8 or ten lines in programme, divided into SG, ST, fantasy and sci-fi literature but mainly, about meeting people with same hobbies. And some totally uniformed people call talking between fans (caught in the video) some mistake, that it SO not a con and mainly, some individual wrote Czechoslovakia instead of Czech Republic....I mean, we are small country but we are not Czechoslovakia for 14 years now! Why does someone have to comment and write something he knows nothing about? This is so absolutely frustrating and I can´t even write to those people. Argh.

It´s fine that people started to be interested in Czech Republic thanks Zelenka but some scientist talking Czech says nothing about his nation or mood of Czechs...it´s one of things I really mind. He just swears but never says nothing about his home...he mentioned Masaryk´s University, wow, that´s something...
        Sorry, I am angry and annoying, ignore me.
        That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          Hmm, Pilsner Urquell I don´t drink a beer too much but I can definitely say that Czech beer is the best And I can offer few photos of DN drinking a beer
          Well you got to post em
          I know there was a few posted quite awhile ago, before the beer party started

Which reminds me, I've got to go to the liquor store and pick up some beer
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*Thunk* time

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, all! . Mind if I jump in?

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin View Post
                Hey, all! . Mind if I jump in?
                Nice pic!!! Welcome on board!!!! It's kind of quiet tonight!
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I went ot the store and got some Budwiser Select to join the party. It'd be nice to have more choices in stronger beers but being in America and all... lol

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                  Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

I'm sorry but American beer is known as to Gnat's P***

Comment

Hi Llyrellin, fancy meeting you here

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        I'm sorry but American beer is known as to Gnat's P***
                        No need to apologize IMO American beer is pretty bad, especially once you try European beer and then realize the flavor you are really missing. I actually use to hate beer until I went to the UK and tried yours!!
                        sigpic

Comment

You should try our beer

Comment

At cons, we should have an international beer fest. That would be so awsome.

btw, the only 'imported' beer I've had was heineken and La Batt Blue. Not sure what Killians Irish Red is so if it's imported, I've had that too. lol

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                            Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
                              At cons, we should have an international beer fest. That would be so awsome.

btw, the only 'imported' beer I've had was heineken and La Batt Blue. Not sure what Killians Irish Red is so if it's imported, I've had that too. lol
                              Killian's Red used to be a lager beer, brewed in France, by a small brewery called Peleforth. In the early 80's, that brewery sold it to Coor's, who marketed it as an ale for several years, but eventually changed back to the lager. It's not as good as it originally was, but as a lager, it's better than most "American" beers.

To bet back on thread, I saw David Nykl in an old Jake 2.0 and almost didn't recognize him. He is a whiz at accents, adnd quite cute too!
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

WOW!!! There's a lot of performing going on soon.

Joseph is a week on Tuesday and I am now officially petrified.

I was put on the list of shame, 3 times on Thursday...

We all laughed at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X