No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's working again. Now how do I keep McKay and his coffee away to prevent future disaster?
    Last edited by MonicaL; 11 June 2014, 09:15 PM.
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

(I love this one! )

I told you a lightsaber was more practical than a sonic screwdriver, Rodney!
      *rolls eyes* Doctor Who has been running since 1963. Your little movie series didn't even hit theaters until 1977!
      You're just jealous that I managed to get mine built first!
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

Hello, guests! Please come in and join in the fun!
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
          Happy Zelenka dreams!
          If only...

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/sunday08411_zpsb6553f77.jpg
          Hello, Jae'a! Welcome back!
          Hi Radek, I missed you!

Whoops...

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/sunday1019_zpsc89cdb20.jpg
            How is this possible?
            Calm down, Rodney. There has to be an explanation for this.
            It just isn't possible!
            Sorry, guys. My fans are coming back and there's nothing you can do about it.
            Haha McKay, Radek's getting more attention lately!
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/tabula0602A_zpsc9f8c71f.jpg
              I just don't understand. You all seem a tad bit obsessed with pictures of my backside. Why is this? Anyone??
              Because it's the sweetest, hottest little arse in Atlantis.
              Uh, I mean, who knows Radek, who knows? ...

Umm... OK...?

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                Because it's the sweetest, hottest little arse in Atlantis.
                Uh, I mean, who knows Radek, who knows? ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...m/Letters6.jpg
                Umm... OK...?
                Lol! I totally agree, Jae'a!

So what seems to be the problem?
                It just doesn't make any sense. I think maybe my fans are a bit obsessed.
                I wouldn't worry about it.
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

I don't understand it. I've got the hair, the smirk, the whole tight-shirt-over- strong-biceps thing... why are you suddenly more popular? It can't possibly be the brains and the accent.
                  *sarcastically* Thank you for your support, Colonel. My fans value me for my intelligence and lack of galaxy-sized ego.

And the whole adorably scruffy thing has nothing to do with it.... really! *looks innocent*
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

Radek, I'm very happy to hear that your fans are coming back!
                    Thank you, Elizabeth. It certainly brightens my day. *grin*
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

Have a wonderful Thursday, everyone!
                      Last edited by MonicaL; 12 June 2014, 11:26 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

Time to get to work. Who knows what has been broken overnight? *looks at computer data* What? How on earth did they manage to do that? *taps com* Rodney, looks like the pipes in the Marine quarters are malfunctioning again. Yes, I will go fix problem. *disconnects* How is it my fault someone decided to screw around with systems while I slept? (muttered Czech)
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Lol! I totally agree, Jae'a!

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps9b1d0682.jpg
                          So what seems to be the problem?
                          It just doesn't make any sense. I think maybe my fans are a bit obsessed.
                          I wouldn't worry about it.
                          *Whispers* Psst, Ronon, you're hot too.
                          What's that?
                          Nothing, Radek.

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/echoes0860_zps5297f54e.jpg
                            I don't understand it. I've got the hair, the smirk, the whole tight-shirt-over- strong-biceps thing... why are you suddenly more popular? It can't possibly be the brains and the accent.
                            *sarcastically* Thank you for your support, Colonel. My fans value me for my intelligence and lack of galaxy-sized ego.

And the whole adorably scruffy thing has nothing to do with it.... really! *looks innocent*
                            Oh, be quiet Pretty Boy, you have plenty of fans.

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/allies2531_zps1e82dacf.jpg
                              Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!
                              It's Thursday, Radek...

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

lol! ;My bad... I'm still working on Wednesday stuff @ work! Although for all we know the Atlantis calendar is sufficiently off to have it be Wed. there.... since they are a longer day... Nice to know someone is reading my silliness!

And I agree re: the pretty boy comment!
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X