Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney, do you see problem?
    Yes, I do. I'm not sure what we can do to fix it, but if anyone can do it, we can.
    We should get to work, yes?
    Agreed!
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

I wonder who I would need to bribe to get my pigeons shipped here? With the gate bridge in place it would be an easy trip for them. Maybe Colonel Carter would look into it for me.
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora

Comment

Wait, what if we take the...
        Yes, yes, but what about the...
        that's why we need to...
        but won't that cause an overload in the...
        Not if I recalibrate them to...
        yes, I see!
        *thinks* Does anyone else realize they never finish a sentence??
        Last edited by MonicaL; 25 May 2014, 10:08 AM.
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

You know I'm the best chess player on Atlantis. I even beat Rodney on a regular basis. Would you like to simply concede now, or shall we continue to play?
          Radek, play nice.
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

It was working, I swear! Not five minutes ago I had The Elder Scrolls ready for our gaming marathon.
            Huh.
            Rodney, why does the screen keep flickering like that?
            would you like me to help?
            No! I've got this! Just give me a minute!
            *mutters* I give five minutes before he demands my help.
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Now how did that get posted on the City's video channel? Elizabeth will not be happy. I know I disabled the security cameras in that area before we used the hot tub!! *swears in Czech* Ah-hah! McKay dd this! I'll let Elizabeth deal with him.
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

Wow!! I didn't know Elizabeth could dance like that! And what a voice!
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

ahhh....so much lovely Zelenkanish! A Fans delight..... oh...I'm feeling woozy...oh..oh....Zelenka catch me before I hit the floor.......
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    ahhh....so much lovely Zelenkanish! A Fans delight..... oh...I'm feeling woozy...oh..oh....Zelenka catch me before I hit the floor.......

Do not worry, Rosehawk. I will catch you!
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

Sheppard is giving me funny look. I wonder if he saw me ogling Elizabeth's rear a moment ago?
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

blah, blah, me, a great idea, blah, blah....
                        *thinks* I read something in a story online about ego-babble. I wonder if that person had McKay in mind?
                        Zelenka! Are you paying attention?
                        *patiently* Yes, Rodney. But have you considered....

(and for those who are curious, there actually is an SGA fic about the Zelenka Admiration Society where the term 'ego-babble' is used to describe McKay)
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

So what did you want to tell me, Radek?
                          Did you know there's a Zelenka Admiration Society on Atlantis? It's so nice to be appreciated. *grin*
                          I've always appreciated you!
                          sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

I'm very concerned about this.
                            His dependency is out of control. Drastic measures may have to be taken.
                            I'm sorry, Carson, but weaning Rodney off caffeine will not help matters at all. He is worse when running on caffeine and energy bars instead of sleep for two days, but the underlying attitude will still be present with or without caffeine. All you will succeed in doing is to cause the entire department to quit due to more intolerable working conditions than are already present. He is very challenging at times, but he is our challenge to deal with.
                            I don't understand. Why exactly am I here?
                            You followed me, luv.
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

But Elizabeth, why do I have to be the one to tell Rodney he's not allowed to have any more caffeine today? That should be your job as leader of the expedition.
                              Radek, do you really want to challenge me on this?
                              *sigh* He won't be happy. And neither will I!
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

Great. Rodney without caffeine was one thing, but now he has forbidden me to have caffeine as well. *sigh* Why did I get out of bed this morning?
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X