No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should probably try to get out a bit more, but the weather just turned crappy today so yay, another excuse!

A cap from one of the eps I watched tonight..

I like the part when Rodney couldn't talk.
    Me too, shame it didn't last long though...
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Another few eps tonight.. can you believe I almost forgot how cute Radek was in 'The Storm'?
      (But then again, I'm not very well and my head's a bit woozy...)

Just..

(Also, fingerss... )
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Ever's over here drooling!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

^

What did you touch??

Watched this already today.

You are the loop... aww!

Hopefully more eps tonight. Letters From Pegasus is next, eeee!

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Love the Razzie!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Love the Razzie!
              I miss the Razzie!!!!!!
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

^ I can't believe I didn't notice it in that scene the first time round...

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                Hopefully more eps tonight. Letters From Pegasus is next, eeee!
                And ok, that was a day late... blame the F1.. (again)

You chose those fast cars over me?
                Don't look at it like that, Radek. I... still had you to look forward to!

Oh.. Alright then...

(Phew...)

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hello Radek! Hello Jae'a
                  I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                  traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

oh wow he was in Supanova Sydney in 2011? I was at Supanova Perth 2011. I met David this year at Perth Oz Comic Con
                      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

?? I just snurch pics. Chances of cons around here are slim. At least ones that have Stargate people at them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                          Hello Radek! Hello Jae'a

Hi Beck!
                          Hey Beck!

Hi Bunny Boy!

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*staggers into thread after a really long work day, sees the hawt Czech shots, watches brain cell go boom* Yay it's Friday!! Woohoo!! Ok, Raven's been lurking mostly due to work and a wicked head cold so I apologize for being MIA. Um, what's a Razzie? Sounds kinda naughty.
                              *blinks innocently, gets struck by lightning* lol Yeah, I couldn't keep a straight face as I typed that. hehe And my poor innocent brain cell may have exploded at the thought of Radek as a "bunny boy" (aka a male stripper or that's how it sounded in my head lol ). Did I mention I'm a bit knackered from work and you cheeky Czech monkeys blew up my frazzled brain cell with hawt Czech shots? My excuse, sticking to it. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Crimson! Look Radek, Crimson's here!

Yay, I missed her!

Sorry to hear work's still tiring you out... But I think Radek may have a few ideas how to relax you...

(And you know Razzie - the Radek/Liz 'ship? So yes, naughtiness abound. I kinda wish I was around for the peak of those convos... )

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X