• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey...any fans still out there????
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Sorry Rose, I at least didn't mean to ignore you or anything. But I wasn't around in the Atlantis section a year ago, so I haven't seen this birthday card. I was hoping someone who was/has would answer you...

Also, this thread should be more active...
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Don't worry...I don't think anyone's ignoring me....I just hate to see this thread get quieter and quieter and quieter - Zelenka was such a fun character and David is keeping busy doing other things and there's not many place to keep both going......... David's Facebook Fan page is about the only visible page actively keeping updated with David events......

I think I will go ahead and open up the birthday card again. It's in Photobucket and it's a photobucket page that anyone can add to or they can just respond to the video....
        I'll post the link in my siggie when it's ready to go.
        sigpic

Comment

*feeling dejected and missing stargate as she wonders into the thread*

hello, Zelenka/Nykl fans. how have you all been?

Rosehawk, I would be interested in resurrecting that birthday card :3

Comment

I am so in on the birthday card! Count me in!

I'm sorry, it's been a seriously rough year, and things are just now looking up. I'm moving....should be settled into my new place by February 3rd - 4 days til the big day. But I should be there.

Also Jae'a - love your 'where are you'? 'Between Carson and Radek'. I'm a Rarson shipper. I'd prefer being between Rodney and Radek but Carson and Radek are hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
              Also Jae'a - love your 'where are you'? 'Between Carson and Radek'. I'm a Rarson shipper. I'd prefer being between Rodney and Radek but Carson and Radek are hot.
              They really are! ('Rarson', I like it. )
              I can never choose who's my fave between them, so...
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                They really are! ('Rarson', I like it. )
                I can never choose who's my fave between them, so...
                Rarson...I haven't heard that one before. I likieeee!!!

I have to recreate part of the video b-day card, plus it's good to change some of it around so I will finished it up Friday and get it posted! It just getting to late to finish it tonight...I spent way to much time trying to get some technical difficulties worked out. I will put it out on David's Fan Facebook page and on Twitter....... and give you the links here.

Photobucket's being a pain and I'd like to put it out there where it's more accessible to fans to write birthday wishes...though David may not see them right away as he is heading to France for a convention two days after his big day!!!!

Lucky Europeans...he does more conventions in Europe than anywhere else. He hardly does any in the US. Dragon Con and Creation so far.....
                sigpic

Comment

Okay...very short notice...but that's just because I got inspired.....anyone having any video or pics of yourself that you want me to include in the b-day video...I need them like yesterday.............
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay...I had some major technical difficulties with trying to use the video from last year... and then I thought of a great idea but not enough time to put it together...maybe next year..

Anyway..I redid the video, made it shorter and more direct for Birthday wishes...I really need to get some new stuff...oh well, at the least the subject matter is awesome....

I put it out on David's Facebook Fan page where anyone with a Facebook account should be able to leave a message. More people seem to have Facebook then Photobucket or visit here on Gateworld so it seemed to be the more natural place to put it.

David's other (nonpersonal) Facebook page isn't being managed or monitored by whoever started it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/David...3123717?ref=hl

David's going to a convention in France this weekend, Lucky Europeans!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 05 February 2013, 09:59 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Aw, that's so cute, Rose. I love the singing smilies at the end!

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Damn it, I wish I hadn't found this so late! I would have loved to put my picture on it, see if he remembers me (even if it's just as "The Photoshop Girl"). But thanks for putting it on Facebook!!! I'll wish him happy birthday on the day and Tweet too. Ideally he'll Tweet from the Con - I know he's done that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                          Damn it, I wish I hadn't found this so late! I would have loved to put my picture on it, see if he remembers me (even if it's just as "The Photoshop Girl"). But thanks for putting it on Facebook!!! I'll wish him happy birthday on the day and Tweet too. Ideally he'll Tweet from the Con - I know he's done that.
                          I am looking at putting a fun fan video together so if enough fans want to contribute pictures and such...I would love to put one together...though be advise it would probably go out on You-Tube!!!!!! Gather the masses and if anyone wants to send me something via e-mail...I will send my e-mail that I use for these kind of things...

Send me stuff..pics, messages, and I will put them all together for a fun fan video. David deserves it and the recognition that he still has a strong, if not slightly quiet, fan base! And I love making music videos....it's even catching on at work and I've made a few for various functions at work now....and just think it all started with making a fan video for Zelenka!

I betcha he remembers you

I hope he tweets from the con - sometimes he does, more often he doesn't....he hasn't even mentioned it yet...other fans have and then a few weeks later he's at another con in Europe!!
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 06 February 2013, 06:21 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, David! Thanks for all the wonderful Radek times!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yay, same here! Happy Birthday to David!

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Happy Birthday David!! May this year bring you great personal and professional satisfaction...and more con appearances. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S.Rosehawk,can't wait to see what you come up with. I know it's probably too late but what kind of messages,pix,etc. are ya looking for? What? I'm having a blonde day and I've been looking at Hawt Czech shots and imagining Radek as my own personal *cough* attendant. Yeah,we'll go with personal attendant. lol }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X