Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    I've read a few Radek/Elizabeth fics on Wraithbait too but I really like the ones with Radek and Rodney (yes really),or Radek and Lorne,or Radek and Ronon.
    Radek and Ronon, that's an interesting one. I'll have to look some up, bet it's hawt
    I have read some real nice Radek and Carson ones though.
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*smirks* I've read a few hawt Radek and Carson fics too Jae'a. I definitely found my happy place after reading them and the Radek/Ronon fics. *cough* What? *points to David* He
      started it. My excuse,sticking to it. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Who's excited to see David in two weeks!!!!!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Me! <3 :d

Comment

Who's jealous of all of you who will be seeing David?

ME!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Who's jealous of all of you who will be seeing David?

ME!
              And me!
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I'm excited! Time sure does fly. Seems like just yesterday I found out about it. o:
                sigpic
                FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
                HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

I'm EXTREMELY excited to see all of YOU too, in addition to David! How will we recognize each other?

Radek/Rodney I've never been into, mainly because while I can actually see the potential for it in only one episode of the series ("Remnants"), they have always struck me as coworkers and subtle friends. They aren't the type to hang out and get a drink after work. They aren't really the type to do anything meaningful together other than work. I could be wrong, but that's what I see.

I wrote a Peter/Radek smut scene. My first attempt at slash smut. I believed it, and given the nature of the characters I could see it happening in secret - but not something that would be obvious to everyone.

Radek/Ronon I don't agree with because Ronon is so rough and dominant and Radek - isn't. I can see them making a good S&M slashfic (*cringes*) but it's hard to imagine shy, cautious little Radek against's Ronon's no-bull**** dominance.

Radek/Carson I've roleplayed. *winks* I was Carson. Let me put it this way. It could happen. The natures of those characters against each other - they blend and mesh and play off one another. They're cautious and careful to one another, but Carson is a bit more willing to take risks and if there is enough trust there, Radek would let him. It was hot to see them together, even though i was kind of 'inside' the whole thing. I could definitely see that pairing working.

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                    I wrote a Peter/Radek smut scene. My first attempt at slash smut. I believed it, and given the nature of the characters I could see it happening in secret - but not something that would be obvious to everyone.
                    Peter as in Kavanagh? Or Grodin? If it's the first, I have to say - Poor Radek!!

Radek/Carson I've roleplayed. *winks* I was Carson. Let me put it this way. It could happen. The natures of those characters against each other - they blend and mesh and play off one another. They're cautious and careful to one another, but Carson is a bit more willing to take risks and if there is enough trust there, Radek would let him. It was hot to see them together, even though i was kind of 'inside' the whole thing. I could definitely see that pairing working.
                    Wow, I've never heard of roleplaying a slash pairing before. I bet that was fun.

As for Radek/Ronon, I've read some now and I like, but it would probably be just one of those 'crack' pairings for me

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Grodin. Written from Grodin's point of view.

*blushes* Yes. It was really fun to play.

Also, Jae'a - *smiles* "Thanks for stopping by and...and for the...the breast-hat."

Comment

Grodin. Written from Grodin's point of view.
                        Ah! *sigh of relief*

Also, Jae'a - *smiles* "Thanks for stopping by and...and for the...the breast-hat."
                        Hehe, another fan of that film, yay! "Thank you for summing that up!"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I got Act of War in from Netflix today! Guess who's watching soon!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good luck to all of you cheeky monkeys who get to see David in a few weeks. Congrats on getting Act of War Ever.
                            Sad OT news:
                            Spoiler:

Last Wednesday at 10:38pm,my dad died. He'd been exposed to Agent Orange over the course of his tour during the Vietnam war. Pop battled chronic pancreatitis for two years until he died last week. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers as my family struggles to cope with his death. Thanks.

I'll be lurking when I can find the time. Cheers. }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Hugs to CRW. Sorry for your loss.

Watched Act of War. I was so hoping to hear David's Czech accent but everything was better with seeing him in a tux. *sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                Good luck to all of you cheeky monkeys who get to see David in a few weeks. Congrats on getting Act of War Ever.
                                Sad OT news:
                                Spoiler:

Last Wednesday at 10:38pm,my dad died. He'd been exposed to Agent Orange over the course of his tour during the Vietnam war. Pop battled chronic pancreatitis for two years until he died last week. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers as my family struggles to cope with his death. Thanks.

I'll be lurking when I can find the time. Cheers. }:O
                                *Hugs* Crimsonravenwolf. We will be sure to post stories from the convention about David that hopefully will help put a smile on your face during this difficult time!

Take care of you and your family!
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X