No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hummmm.....just what can we do for Valentine's Day for Zelenka?
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*smirks* I know what I'd like to do with Radek on Valentine's Day but I can't print them here. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
        *smirks* I know what I'd like to do with Radek on Valentine's Day but I can't print them here. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

hey we should just call Crimsonravenwolf, Wolfie,she would looove to eat Little Red Radek hows the rest of the fic coming on?
          sigpic

Comment

*smirks and howls at the moon* Yup,I'd enjoy Little Red Radek Hood. Pookey,I'm working on the next bit but I'm not sure if I like it or not. I'll pull up Word and see if it passes muster. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

*growls* I'm not too pleased with the next bit,but I'll post it any way.
              Spoiler:

Four more hours and another dozen rooms yields another smaller drone cache, possible replacement parts for two mainframe Gateroom consoles, and a dirty, compact, but organized Ancient lab. Once Lorne and Hamilton give the ‘all clear’, Radek scurries in. Teyla grins tiredly at the Czech’s almost childlike glee. His eyes dance delightedly around the squat room. Zelenka’s enthusiasm floods the Athosian leader with renewed vigor. Teyla watches Radek connect his tablet PC to a central console; she frowns at the hushed but animated conversation Lorne has with Hamilton. The hairs on her neck stand on end when Lorne strolls over.
              “Is all well Major?”
              “It’ll be better once we get some replacement teams inserted. Doc, care to do the honors? I’d like to get new goons on geek sitting duty ASAP and need to co-ordinate with Col. Sheppard.”
              “Of course Major. I was going to suggest alternating geeks as well. There is much to confer with McKay about…and fresh teams with fresh eyes may catch something our tired eyes miss.” Lorne grins and claps Zelenka’s shoulder before walking to the lab’s entrance. Teyla chuckles then falls silent when she feels hard eyes studying her. She arches an eyebrow at Lt. Hamilton and the Marine quickly averts his gaze. He paces restlessly near Zelenka. Thoughts of a Bantos sparring match with the insolent Marine flit through Teyla’s head as she removes the video camera from her backpack. Quickly slapping a new battery into the recording device, she scans an odd Ancient looking script on two of the lab’s walls. Several of the previous rooms also had the unusual script and Radek assigned her the task of visually documenting the texts for the linguists back on Atlantis. Teyla grins at McKay’s acerbic rant as Zelenka’s progress report continues; she snickers at Sheppard’s suggestion that McKay needs a “little bitty nap”.

Hope some of you get some enjoyment from this supposedly one shot ficlet that's turning into a full fic. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, David called us out in his blog for birthday wishes!!! *squee*

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                  Hey, David called us out in his blog for birthday wishes!!! *squee*
                  Really?????....races over to check out David's blog!

*edit - aweee, he's so much fun!
                  sigpic

Comment

Is there a doctor in the house? I'm really not feeling to well today....could really use some doctorly comfort!
                    sigpic

Comment

That's awesome news Nayari!! We all knew David's a cool cat and this just proves it. *high fives David for being awesome* Rosehawk,sorry to hear you're under the weather. Should I send Carson round to give ya a once over then let Radek mop your fevered brow? More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, two things. One, where do I find David's blog? And two, for those who asked...

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/
                          there ya go Everlovin
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you muchly, dearheart!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                              That's awesome news Nayari!! We all knew David's a cool cat and this just proves it. *high fives David for being awesome* Rosehawk,sorry to hear you're under the weather. Should I send Carson round to give ya a once over then let Radek mop your fevered brow? More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              OMG....you DO want me to get better don't you??!! With those two around....there would be no incentive to WANT to get better!!! Ahhhh, the sacrifices we fans make!
                              sigpic

Comment

Rosehawk, I just saw your birthday present to David. Good job!

Here are a couple of doctors.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X