No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David looks fine in this package Crimsonravewolf!

From the movie "Act of War"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 September 2011, 02:22 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

GUH. Just freaking GUH. Now that's what I call a Nykl package!! *smirks* I'm impressed my keyboard hasn't shorted out from the drool shower it just survived. lol Hmm...are there different types of Nykl packages? What goes into these different packages? Anyone else's brain go boom cuz of that delicious thought? hehe What? *points to David* He started it. You cheeky monkeys helped. My excuse,sticking to it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

I don't know. One of the first thoughts that popped into my head was "...Hmmm, scarecrow, french fries, and chicken nuggets..." for the "Nykl packages," but I can't quite figure out where those ideas came from. Anyone have any thoughts?
        sigpic

Comment

And another package

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
            I don't know. One of the first thoughts that popped into my head was "...Hmmm, scarecrow, french fries, and chicken nuggets..." for the "Nykl packages," but I can't quite figure out where those ideas came from. Anyone have any thoughts?
            Well, both are delicious! Well maybe not the scarecrow!
            sigpic

Comment

DEAR god in heaven, Rosehawk, those shots from Act of War! *THUNK*

Course I can barely think straight - I just watched The Beast of Bottomless Lake. Holy.....there are no words. i have no words!! "I DON'T KNOW WORDS!!!" ((yes, that is a Nykl quote, kudos if you know where it's from)).

Wow........

Buh...

Guh.........

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                DEAR god in heaven, Rosehawk, those shots from Act of War! *THUNK*

Course I can barely think straight - I just watched The Beast of Bottomless Lake. Holy.....there are no words. i have no words!! "I DON'T KNOW WORDS!!!" ((yes, that is a Nykl quote, kudos if you know where it's from)).

Wow........

Buh...

Guh.........
                lol...so you liked "The Beast of Bottomless Lake" huh????
                Just don't give away the ending...people's got to watch the movie to know how it turns out.

David seriously needs to get more lead roles!
                sigpic

Comment

I haven't even seen the movie and I agree with that.
                  sigpic

Comment

No no - no spoilers! I hate spoilers. But I can say some things. One: the man's comedic timing is completely brilliant. Two: OMG HIS EYES. Three: His range is much more evident in this movie than in anything else I have seen him in. Four: DID I MENTION HIS EYES? Five: Yeah, I am seriously looking forward to discussing this movie now. I probably do need to watch it a second time, because I kept getting distracted by HIS EYES, but yes, the movie was, in my opinion, both fairly solid and totally rewatchable.

Comment

Now you understand why I suggested someone colorize his eyes in the black & white GUH photo. Yeah *nods head with compliance*

Hey newbies, have you read the Zelenka post in my blog that I posted a few years ago? Here's the link if you're interested: http://thehiccuppinghomemaker.blogsp...s-someday.html
                      sigpic

Comment

Ha ha! You are indeed so brilliantly true in that list! Methinks it should be on a shirt.....

Comment

Thanks.
                          sigpic

Comment

No no - no spoilers! I hate spoilers. But I can say some things. One: the man's comedic timing is completely brilliant. Two: OMG HIS EYES. Three: His range is much more evident in this movie than in anything else I have seen him in. Four: DID I MENTION HIS EYES? Five: Yeah, I am seriously looking forward to discussing this movie now. I probably do need to watch it a second time, because I kept getting distracted by HIS EYES, but yes, the movie was, in my opinion, both fairly solid and totally rewatchable.
                            Yep...I've always like David's eyes. Very very expressive. He can communicate alot through his eyes without changing his facial features! I love his range...he really brought some wonderful emotions out in this movie.

I've watched it about 8 or 9 times now. I had some friends over to watch which was fun. I still pick up stuff each time I watch it.

Let me know when you want to start discussing! I've been dying to talk about the movie with other fans!
                            We should probably move that conversation over to David's appreciation thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

Is there a - no, I guess there wouldn't be a thread specific to the movie would there, not on a Stargate board...

Comment

Is there a - no, I guess there wouldn't be a thread specific to the movie would there, not on a Stargate board...
                                well...ummmm...there sort of is...

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...ottomless-Lake

One of the producer of the movie started it in the SGA news to help promote the DVD.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X