Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
    Have fun, and say hi for us! (If you can remember who we are once you see those blue eyes and friendly smile that is.)
    lol. Will do. And don't forget....hearing his laugh and ruffling his hair --- okay the ruffle hair ain't gonna happen but a fan can dream about it - we only talk about Zelenka's scruffy hair every few pages.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

We love Radek!
      sigpic

Comment

Are you feeling shy, Hiccups?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Me? Nooo, why do you ask?
          sigpic

Comment

Me? Nooo, why do you ask?
            We love Radek!
            We love Radek! Yet it was white where we could barely squee with your love.
            sigpic

Comment

Ah, I wanted to reply to RH with a smiley, but it kept converting to a lower case :d without text in front of it so I entered some in white, and what better text to enter on Radek's Thunk thread, eh? So no, not being shy.
              sigpic

Comment

Understood!
                sigpic

Comment

3 more days until DAVID!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    3 more days until DAVID!!!!!!!
                    Lucky you !!!!

Don't forget photos !!!

David, come in France !!!

Comment

Two more Days!!!!!!!!

I will do my best with photo's!

David's trying really hard to do more conventions so if you know if one in France, let him know!
                      sigpic

Comment

Tomorrow is the day!

sigpic

Comment

Good luck sleeping tonight! (especially if you've got Radek sheets on the bed!) Have fun! *waves*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone...I don't have time to post alot and I can't do the pictures until I get back home but David was simply wonderful!

Had alot of fun all day.

I won a meet and greet with three of the actors, one had to back out yesterday and so they asked David. David was a nice surprise to see there today. I got a nice hug. The group at this meet n greet which also included Dan Payne and Patrick Curry (5th) and only two fans. They could have up to 10 so it was some nice quality time with the actors. It was alot of fun.

David will be working on the commentary for 'The Beast..' DVD so he said it's going to happen. What he didn't know if it was going to be just a Canadian release or if the US was going to get it too!

They played my music video just before David went onstage. I won a gift certificate so that was really cool! Funny story with that but that will have to wait.

Got a wonderful photo op! And he laughed with the autographs - I had two shirts signed.

Just finished with the Happy Hour with David, Mark Burgess and Patrick.

So it was a wonderful Nykl day!

David is heading off to the East coast of Canada tomorrow for another convention that he's going to be at all weekend!

More later........
                            sigpic

Comment

Good luck sleeping tonight! (especially if you've got Radek sheets on the bed!) Have fun! *waves*
                              lol. I will be sleeping quite well. The day went better than I expected!

Vancouver is really a gorgeous place to visit!
                              sigpic

Comment

Glad you had a good time RH, although honestly, I didn't really expect otherwise.

Can't wait to hear more and see those wonderful piccies!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X