No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to watch it! Please post a link once it's done.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Hey everyone! David's movie "The Beast From Bottomless Lake" is airing in Western Canada April 6th and 7th! If you get the channel, I'd recommend you watch it. It's a fun movie and David is hilarious in it! The rest of the cast is fantastic too!

http://www.superchannel.ca/movies/vi...ttomless-Lake/
      Canada has all the fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Speesh View Post
        Canada has all the fun...
        lol. They actually have to pay extra for the channel which is a bummer but at least it's getting some TV exposure. I'm still waiting for the DVD to come out!

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
        I can't wait to watch it! Please post a link once it's done.
        If I can I will post it on YouTube and let you know!

Grrr... the computer video program is a real pain. They made some changes and it's not letting me save the video the way I am putting it together.....nothing like a good challenge to get the creativity going.....
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

As cute as he is, I would be trying super hard not to crack a smile at his adorable cuteness and make some idiotic comment!
          Trust me, as hard as you try not to have it happen, the idiotic comments are going to happen, especially the first time you meet David (or anyone you really want to meet). Fortuntely David's pretty good natured about it all. He's an Improviser so he just goes with the flow....
          sigpic

Comment

goes with the flow....of drool all his adoring fans leave behind him, it must look like he has a slug trail Radek the Snail,
            childrens book? maybe?
            sigpic

Comment

Somehow though, I can't imagine him having a shell to hide in. That is unless he's doing flips and spins with that shell while wearing a fantastic smile!

(Cute siggy Pooks.)
              sigpic

Comment

That guy could pull anything off....erm...yea...dirty mind in overdrive *giggles*
                sigpic

Comment

How are you getting something dirty out of a snail? Wait, I don't want to know.
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG Zelenka was found on page 2...oh we are starting to neglect our dear Czech friend!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Quick, somebody ruffle his hair! I'll give him a hug. *hug*
                      sigpic

Comment

At least you're a lot better at it than I am! You saw my efforts. My own critique: Cute idea, but aside from the subject matter, it sucked big time. And that's exactly why it never got finished. Sorry David. You'll just have to settle for my cyber hugs and well wishes. If you're ever really that desperate for me to sing to you, you can find me on Skype. I'll be as nervous and embarrassed as all get out, but if you've got the nerve to call me and show me your face, I'll sing the song I wrote for you. (Once I pick my unconscious body up off the floor that is.)
                        sigpic

Comment

Quick, somebody ruffle his hair! I'll give him a hug. *hug*
                          Would it have been a great screen cap if someone on SGA actually did ruffle his hair! Think of all the fun we'd have with that pic!
                          sigpic

Comment

Our luck it would have been Rodney.

Edit: Hey, I wonder if he would pose like that with fans, (with the fan ruffling his hair I mean), or even with play guns like he and the fan are shooting each other or whatever such nonsense he and the fan can think up. Or, is it just straight smile at the birdie and click? I don't know, I've never been to one of those things (a convention). Wouldn't it be fun though?
                            sigpic

Comment

Our luck it would have been Rodney.
                              Well, Rodney did get to touch his chest hair!

Originally posted by Hiccups
                              Edit: Hey, I wonder if he would pose like that with fans, (with the fan ruffling his hair I mean), or even with play guns like he and the fan are shooting each other or whatever such nonsense he and the fan can think up. Or, is it just straight smile at the birdie and click? I don't know, I've never been to one of those things (a convention). Wouldn't it be fun though?
                              David has done silly pictures with fans. I got one so he is open to suggestions or if asked he does come up with ideas on his own. I'm not sure about the hair ruffling...it's one I probably wouldn't ask. Most guys I know are rather sensitive about the hair issue so unless he initiates it...I wouldn't ask. But it sure is tempting to ruffle his hair with all the zany hairstyles that Zelenka has had on the show!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm just curious, but what is the significance of the tag "Ratatouille" for this thread?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X