Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Congradulations! David's voice and storytelling ability really shines on these two audio books!

I really liked Zero Point. It was a nice original story that really suited Zelenka really really well.

You are right, the way he says 'technology', no other geek makes that word sound as sexy as Radek!
    I like to believe they first came up with him saying that one word and then went on a brainstorm to figure out how to get him to say it as much as possible

But yeah, the stories he has really great. They show another side to him and how well he works without Rodney there to bicker with.
    Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
    My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

beautiful pics Rose *swoons* and i preferred Zero Point, its just sooo relaxing to listen to that beautiful voice i do so like him with Rodders tho, they are sooo funny together
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Siara.Corvus View Post
        ahhh i can see the pic now
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 25 February 2011, 02:44 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
          beautiful pics Rose *swoons* and i preferred Zero Point, its just sooo relaxing to listen to that beautiful voice i do so like him with Rodders tho, they are sooo funny together
          ahhh i can see the pic now
          Ooooooh, I was wondering what kind of ice cream topping "Rodders" was.

I'll take a Radek sundae with Rodders topping and an extra sprinkling of nuts and whipped cream... Oh, and don't forget the hot Czecholate...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
            Ooooooh, I was wondering what kind of ice cream topping "Rodders" was.

I'll take a Radek sundae with Rodders topping and an extra sprinkling of nuts and whipped cream... Oh, and don't forget the hot Czecholate...
            Hmm, sounds good. I'll have one too!
            Though I'd like a sprinkle of Lorne instead of whipped cream.

My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

I found this

Comment

Originally posted by Melena View Post
                Oh, I wants!
                We need shirts with his face on it

Comment

i had a long sleeve t shirt made in royal blue with Talk Zelenka to Me in red letters
                  sigpic

Comment

Very nice

Comment

i had a long sleeve t shirt made in royal blue with Talk Zelenka to Me in red letters
                      I want the same

Comment

Tshirtcandy.com

i highly recommend them, wonderful customer service.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh great! thank you

Comment

Too much letters, not enough David

http://www.davidnykl.com/2008_pictur...lesslake01.jpg
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 25 February 2011, 05:33 PM. Reason: Hotlink pic

Comment

Originally posted by Siara.Corvus View Post
                              Oh, I wants!
                              We need shirts with his face on it

I love those I luv Zelenka shirts...I'm going to have to order one.

Oh, you guys are so cool!
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Someone called me us cool?
                                We are awesome yeah

Spoiler:
                                You too btw

Comment

Working...
                                X