Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea what those songs are...o_o

okay that leaves
    pop inspired electronica called Red Carpet Extend-o-matic link(you need to know where the track is from to know why its called that lol),
    a squishy fluff song Always by Erasure (warning: rather addictive of a song with a cute story )
    and some Prog Power Metal band Kamalot specifically Anthem, Ghost Opera, Pendulous Fall, Mourning Star ect lol

uh...*shuffles through music library* hard to name them all with a library 50 Gigs long lol

uh, Sixx AM's Life is Beautiful
    okay I'll get back to you on that...still looking for "upbeat" songs.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
      I have no idea what those songs are...o_o
      I didn't say I picked mainstream songs!

okay that leaves
      pop inspired electronica called Red Carpet Extend-o-matic link(you need to know where the track is from to know why its called that lol),
      a squishy fluff song Always by Erasure (warning: rather addictive of a song with a cute story )
      and some Prog Power Metal band Kamalot specifically Anthem, Ghost Opera, Pendulous Fall, Mourning Star ect lol

uh...*shuffles through music library* hard to name them all with a library 50 Gigs long lol

uh, Sixx AM's Life is Beautiful
      okay I'll get back to you on that...still looking for "upbeat" songs.
      Okay, let me check a few out. The song has to be more with rhythm, I don't want a slow song, mos of those don't work well and come off kind of sappy.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

Okay, let me check a few out. The song has to be more with rhythm, I don't want a slow song, mos of those don't work well and come off kind of sappy.
        going to listen to your vid song choices so don't expect I got it right lol

Comment

oh lol!!! love these songs!!

Comment

for the first part of Red Carpet skip the first minuet

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

dont know if any of these will be useful
              Last edited by pookey; 19 February 2011, 11:31 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Too bad my song (Talk Zelenka to Me) doesn't have any instrumentals to it and has me singing (the big killer) or else I'd offer it to you. It's upbeat and perfect for Zelenka.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm going through them. Pookey, I can't seem to watch the first one, it's blocked for me.

And Hiccups...that would be fun to listen to your "Talk Zelenka to me" - you never know..it could end up on a video!

We're going to get 15 to 20-inches of snow so I need something to keep me busy...might even be a snow day from work tomorrow.

At least lovely thoughts of Zelenka will keep me warm!
                  sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Hawt pix for the life size Tickle Me Radek action figure blew up my brain cell. Hmm...how's about Filthy Gorgeous by Scissor Sisters for a music vid? What? *points to David* He started it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                      *waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Hawt pix for the life size Tickle Me Radek action figure blew up my brain cell. Hmm...how's about Filthy Gorgeous by Scissor Sisters for a music vid? What? *points to David* He started it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      Wow, I've never heard of this group before, I like them! Okay, I don't think the song Filthy Gorgeous will work for the video....probably more for fan girls sweet dreams!

They have some other stuff, heads over to listen to more.

Side note: I really wish 'The Beast of Bottemless Lake' was out on video, that one would be alot of fun to make a music video of!
                      sigpic

Comment

the one i posted was The Swamp Thing by the Grid, not sure if you wants that, Search for a Hero by M people is quite a nice song
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                          the one i posted was The Swamp Thing by the Grid, not sure if you wants that, Search for a Hero by M people is quite a nice song
                          Will try that.

pookey, you got to convince Hiccups to let me use her song!

Crap 15 to 20-inches of snow is expected to be on the ground by tomorrow morning. Aghhhhhhh! It was almost all melted. Grrrrr.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                            Too bad my song (Talk Zelenka to Me) doesn't have any instrumentals to it and has me singing (the big killer) or else I'd offer it to you. It's upbeat and perfect for Zelenka.
                            i think you should let Rose have a go, see what she comes up with It could be fun and i know its a great song
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, how do I send it to her without posting it on YouTube for the whole world to hear and chortle at?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                                Ok, how do I send it to her without posting it on YouTube for the whole world to hear and chortle at?
                                If you have it on your computer, you should able to send me a file, though it would probably have to be through e-mail, not sure if it will work on GW.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X