John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO
    good whump there. awwwwwwwww poor sheppy got stunned with a wraith stunner.
    Best example of that is in The Siege Pt 1...where the wraith
    Spoiler:
    almost gets to consume
    our dear Sheppie...

I can't post the piccie (at work) so if someone wants to do the honours...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

....whats whumping"?

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Heru'urs_first_prime
        ....whats whumping"?
        What's a search button for??? I'm sure the definition has been given out several times already in this topic alone...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Heru'urs_first_prime
          ....whats whumping"?
          "Whumping" refers to a character in physical or emotional pain or distress. For example,
          Spoiler:
          "Thirty Eight Minutes"
          is a "Shep whumping" episode, and
          Spoiler:
          "Forever in a Day"
          is a "Daniel whumping" ep.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Sheppy Snack!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
              I won't even go into the dirty thoughts that statement conjures up Eli...

Comment

ok, just gotta say ONE thing about last night's ep:

Spoiler:
                shep + suit + mega whump = *THUNK*

that is all

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  ok, just gotta say ONE thing about last night's ep:

Spoiler:
                  shep + suit + mega whump = *THUNK*

that is all
                  Indeed Em...there was plenty of
                  Spoiler:
                  emotional whump
                  in last night's episode...and not just for John either...

Comment

indeed! i mean of course there was
                    Spoiler:
                    shep whump, but there was also mckay whump when the guy died right in front of him, and LOTS of weir whump... but shep talking with ford's family... *sniffle*... imagine if he'd been talking to his grandparents... now THAT woulda been MEGA UBER whump... but still... *on whump high*

Comment

So no Shep whimpering in the new season?

Comment

I want physical whump!! Gimme blood!! No disfigurement but I DO want hurt, pain, discomfort!!!

sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                          I want physical whump!! Gimme blood!! No disfigurement but I DO want hurt, pain, discomfort!!!

Yeah, gemme gemme gemme gemme gemme!!!

Comment

Oh, but emotional whump just makes me want to go hug him and make him feel better. It appeals to my maternal instinct, I guess (no pun intended).

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I loved the emotional whump in this episode, too.

Maybe there will be physical whump in next week's episode, Runner.

Comment

Emotional whump rocks...but I think it's time for John to be physically whumped again...

There's something about seeing him in the red scrubs after the fact...

Comment

Working...
                                X