X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/elinor1/shep99.jpg

Yep, definite wrist whumpage there!

I wonder if that's caused by "sat down shackled-ness" or "strung up shackled-ness"?!

Ooo-er...me mind's wandering off all over the place now!

Ooooh-eeeer missus!

My mind's been wandering all day...poor little b*stard is getting very tired now...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

See! Our poor woobie!

And how many days now...two! Two more days till we get our daily dose of Shep! *sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

Some more lovely whump pics from the special

*can't wait!!!*

Comment

We are missing...

One
          Spoiler:
          bandaged bicep

The next frames on where Shep
          Spoiler:
          gets shot

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
            See! Our poor woobie!

And how many days now...two! Two more days till we get our daily dose of Shep! *sigh*
            well three for me... but still.... *squeeeeeeeeee*

Comment

I'm a brand new SGA fan (thanks to last Friday's marathon). I'm all about Shep... and whumping. I almost feel bad because I love him, but I also love to see him get his butt kicked. "Yay, let's watch 38 Minutes for the umpteenth time!" He's just so lovely, though. Hopefully season two will fulfill my (our) needs. I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                We are missing...

One
                Spoiler:
                bandaged bicep

The next frames on where Shep
                Spoiler:
                gets shot

In the special? I don't remember that...

Welcome Jae!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                  In the special? I don't remember that...

Welcome Jae!
                  I guess me capping that little bit is another excuse to watch again!

Welcome to Whump Jae...

{ETA} Forget it...too much like hard work capping that file...
                  Last edited by knocknashee; 13 July 2005, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Ooooh...arm blood splatter!! Thanks for that!

What with getting shot in the Defiant One and now this, he's not gonna have any arms left at this rate! Looks good though...in a purely whump research way ofcourse! Who shot him, do we know yet?

Hi Jae! Lovely to have you here with us....we're not really strange at all...not much anyway!

Comment

*sigh*

Thought I'd better drag my sorry self in here, and whom do I see but the usual suspects. *waves at everyone*

I'd go cap that bit, but I have to go meddle with Kavanagh's glasses

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                        *sigh*

Thought I'd better drag my sorry self in here, and whom do I see but the usual suspects. *waves at everyone*
                        Ooh..it's rather nice to have a reputation!!

I'd go cap that bit, but I have to go meddle with Kavanagh's glasses
                        Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                          Some more lovely whump pics from the special

*can't wait!!!*

Cool Pics Any pic of Shep is HOT but when you add his butt too that is a treat galore

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                            I guess me capping that little bit is another excuse to watch again!

Welcome to Whump Jae...
                            Thanks guys.

I've been browsing around the thread. I don't think I'm even going to ask about The Dungeon... nuh-uh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jae
                              Thanks guys.

I've been browsing around the thread. I don't think I'm even going to ask about The Dungeon... nuh-uh.
                              Probably just as well...it's not for the uninitiated...

Feel free to join us all in the gutter over in the JF Thunk Thread though...

Comment

I'm just popping out, and stop lurking for a moment to say that I love everytime Shep is whumped. I thought I was alone in this but since today I finally decide to give this forum an oportunity, I'll now try to stay away from the lurking.

Anyway is a nice thread, hopefully I'll try to post in here. I'm the ones that if I don't get enough whump in the show, I'll resort to fan fic. Which is sooo fun to do too!!!

And the pics are great!! All of them!

Comment

Working...
                                X