No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head of the team has gotten her lab coat already! I stole it from McKay. Now I just have to wait 4 days to use it...

Comment

I'll just oversee the research as head of the FBI...make sure that all protocol is adhered to and the like...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        I'll just oversee the research as head of the FBI...make sure that all protocol is adhered to and the like...
        Keeping it legal, right? Now where's the fun in that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcatter
          Keeping it legal, right? Now where's the fun in that?
          Who said anything about 'legal'..?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Did y'all catch the special last night? His poor wrists!!! Whumpage, maybe small, maybe minor...but 'tis whumpage!

And they were pretty darn red, poor little Major *cough* er, Colonel I mean...(grumbling 'why did they have to promote him')
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              Did y'all catch the special last night? His poor wrists!!! Whumpage, maybe small, maybe minor...but 'tis whumpage!

And they were pretty darn red, poor little Major *cough* er, Colonel I mean...(grumbling 'why did they have to promote him')
              Ok, do you care to elaborate for those of us less fortunate who didn't get to watch SciFi Inside..?

Comment

Ooh yes...tell us everything!! Pleaseeeee!

Comment

You poor people!!! Seriously, Joe was soooo totally adorable in it (as usual), but he was doing a short and talked about how mean they were being to him, and he held up his arms, showing both wrists, which were suitably red and chafed from restraints. It was really short, and I can't recall exact words. I'm still wondering if that was an unintentional byproduct of the shooting and his wrists actually got hurt in RL (our poor woobie), or if it was intentional make-up for the scene they were shooting.

He was adorable in this show!

Did I mention how adorable he was?

sigpic

Comment

I guess those fuzzy shackles weren't fuzzy enough

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                      *LOL*. .yeah, poor Joe's wrists looked pretty beat up. Looked like the thunkers had done a good "going over".

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

You poor people!!! Seriously, Joe was soooo totally adorable in it (as usual), but he was doing a short and talked about how mean they were being to him, and he held up his arms, showing both wrists, which were suitably red and chafed from restraints. It was really short, and I can't recall exact words. I'm still wondering if that was an unintentional byproduct of the shooting and his wrists actually got hurt in RL (our poor woobie), or if it was intentional make-up for the scene they were shooting.

He was adorable in this show!

Did I mention how adorable he was?

So, he was adorable then?!

Thanks for that! Roll on whump fest 2...er....I mean season 2!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          *LOL*. .yeah, poor Joe's wrists looked pretty beat up. Looked like the thunkers had done a good "going over".
                          ow whumping the poor guy that bad. *hugs Shep*

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                            hmm.... someone better fix that...

or better yet... leave them JUST how they are

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              hmm.... someone better fix that...

or better yet... leave them JUST how they are

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              They'd look better if they'd been caused by the restraints in my dungeon...

Hahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Yep, definite wrist whumpage there!

I wonder if that's caused by "sat down shackled-ness" or "strung up shackled-ness"?!

Ooo-er...me mind's wandering off all over the place now!

Comment

Working...
                                X