Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another...

And another...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Jeans AND toothy smile... guh!!
      I do prefer the BDUs though cos then you get the belt & thigh holster action..

I couldn't find a pic with both whumpage and a good view of BDUs, belt and holster, so we'll just go with this for now

Comment

GUH!

Teeth, jeans, BDUs, belt and holster...I am thankful that this is not in the thunk thread or I may have just DEDed !

This pic could be dubbed...Resting whumpage
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
          GUH!

Teeth, jeans, BDUs, belt and holster...I am thankful that this is not in the thunk thread or I may have just DEDed !

This pic could be dubbed...Resting whumpage
          http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...y/Image102.jpg
          God, I love that pic... *THUNK*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Oh yep....."restage" whumpage is good!

Talking about leathered Shep earlier on I see! We do really need a whole episodeful of that so we can decide properly!! Whether it's a leather jacket or leather pants/trousers....I don't mind!!

Here's a bit of "trapped" whumpage!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

one word for that one: *thunk*

wow, i think i need to watch that ep again

there wasn't too much whump, but for jeans, i can deal

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                one word for that one: *thunk*

wow, i think i need to watch that ep again

there wasn't too much whump, but for jeans, i can deal
                Note, those jeans are pretty tight as well, for what you normally see Joe in...

Could be considered 'whump'...must be pretty 'tight' around certain 'regions'...

*PG Thoughts - think PG Thoughts...*

Comment

This is the perfect thread to visit first thing in the morning - gives a girl the warm and fuzzies!!!

10 days to go - wish there was physical whumpage in the Siege 3 though
                  Guess beggars can't be choosers!!
                  sigpic
                  Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                    This is the perfect thread to visit first thing in the morning - gives a girl the warm and fuzzies!!!

10 days to go - wish there was physical whumpage in the Siege 3 though
                    Guess beggars can't be choosers!!
                    ...bet there'll be loads to come in s2 tho'!!

Just been discussing in the thunk thread how we love that Shep likes to dress on the....er...."casual" side!

I wonder if whumpage to him would be having to wear dress uniform.....so, if he has to wear that when he gets promoted next season, I wonder if we can class that as a whump episode??!!

Comment

Season 2 whumpage.

Someone needs a shower... PG thoughts....

Comment

What ep is that from?

Someone else needs a manicure!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          Note, those jeans are pretty tight as well, for what you normally see Joe in...

Could be considered 'whump'...must be pretty 'tight' around certain 'regions'...

*PG Thoughts - think PG Thoughts...*

God yes. The jeans are tight. Lovely tight jeans. Tight..pretty...tight..yes..GUH. I love those jeans. I love what's IN the jeans. They need to make Shep wear those jeans every other ep. GUH

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                            God yes. The jeans are tight. Lovely tight jeans. Tight..pretty...tight..yes..GUH. I love those jeans. I love what's IN the jeans. They need to make Shep wear those jeans every other ep. GUH

Uh Merlin??? That way to the thunk thread.........

psst....GUH is right!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                              What ep is that from?

Someone else needs a manicure!!
                              Jeez, you made me look it up! You actually forced me to go look at some Shep pics, thanks a whole lot! Oh, the horror....

Actually, I couldn't find that pic again, but I'm pretty sure its from Condemned.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                                I wonder if whumpage to him would be having to wear dress uniform.....so, if he has to wear that when he gets promoted next season, I wonder if we can class that as a whump episode??!!
                                hehe if he even looks slightly UNCOMFORTABLE getting promoted, i think we can class it as a whump episode

Comment

Working...
                                X