• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just the thing *evil grin*

Tickle Me Elmo muhahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
      I want shackles but not necessarily fuzzy ones. Don't we want to see our boy suffer?? And not by being tickled to death!
      Well I think we want Joe to be in comfort while Shep suffers.. unless you're really cruel

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
        Well I think we want Joe to be in comfort while Shep suffers.. unless you're really cruel

ssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ya's do

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
          ssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ya's do
          I'm NOT a Joe whumper

Comment

Haven't been to this thread in a while, and I miss the lovely, stimulating (not in that way) conversation about fuzzy shackles. *Sigh* Anyone else getting mental images in their heads?

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha

yes yes yes, good point! Joe needs to be comfy, it's just Shep I want to see whumped!!
              sigpic
              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcatter
                Haven't been to this thread in a while, and I miss the lovely, stimulating (not in that way) conversation about fuzzy shackles. *Sigh* Anyone else getting mental images in their heads?
                And just what kind of images might that be..?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  So either way, you'll be seeing them...

I'm so happy to have the internet...no waiting until October for me..
                  Oh ya, god bless broadband! i've not long had it, and it's at home, too - so i'll have to wait till' i can get back, which probably won't be until later in July.....*sulks*

btw, Beanie which site do you use for downloads? this will be my first time - i'm a tvshow download virgin
                  FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                  There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                    Oh ya, god bless broadband! i've not long had it, and it's at home, too - so i'll have to wait till' i can get back, which probably won't be until later in July.....*sulks*

btw, Beanie which site do you use for downloads? this will be my first time - i'm a tvshow download virgin
                    I don't...I use...well, I can't mention the name here...

*Email me*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                      And just what kind of images might that be..?
                      *looks around innocently* I'm going to borrow one of Rachel's lines from Behind the Gate and say 'no comment.' I plead the fifth!

Comment

I've been trawling through fanfic.net just lately and....you know....I think nearly every other fic involves the whumping of Shep!!

Aahh...it's great!!

Here's my whump pic for today!

Comment

There does seem to be ALOT of Shep whumping in fics. Be it physical, mental or emotional. Which I love. I must cause I think I've whumped him in EVERY Single fic I've written and I've written ALOT of them. LOL

He's just so..so..WHUMPable.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                            There does seem to be ALOT of Shep whumping in fics. Be it physical, mental or emotional. Which I love. I must cause I think I've whumped him in EVERY Single fic I've written and I've written ALOT of them. LOL

He's just so..so..WHUMPable.
                            I luv your fics Merlin....and please continue to whump him as much as you like!!

Shep is the king of whump!!

Comment

Hi everyone *waves*

So what is this thread all about? What's Whumping? I'm really sorry for not reading up on past pages, but with me having only dial-up, my poor PC is overloading with slowness! So could someone please, please, begging on my kness, give me the heads up on what kind of Shep/Joe is talked about here. Thanks.
                              Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
                              and Captain Jack Harkness
                              Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
                              Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
                              Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
                              I live here.....Calling All Australians?
                              My other home...Stargate Down Under
                              My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
                                Hi everyone *waves*

So what is this thread all about? What's Whumping? I'm really sorry for not reading up on past pages, but with me having only dial-up, my poor PC is overloading with slowness! So could someone please, please, begging on my kness, give me the heads up on what kind of Shep/Joe is talked about here. Thanks.
                                Trying my best to explain, someone help me out.

Whumping (or what I like to call whumpage) is the (usually) physical but sometimes emotional pain a character endures. Because we're all weirdos and love the whumpage! Personally, I like the angst that comes out of it; it makes for good drama.

Comment

Working...
                                X