No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First I'm counting down til the end of the month when I'll find out if they're showing them on my channel... then I'll be counting down til the 15th when I'll see it one way or another

Comment

LOL!! here's hopin they'll be showin 'em!! *wants to see a new ep on tv before school starts again*

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
        First I'm counting down til the end of the month when I'll find out if they're showing them on my channel... then I'll be counting down til the 15th when I'll see it one way or another
        So either way, you'll be seeing them...

I'm so happy to have the internet...no waiting until October for me..

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I just hope we can see a new eppy when you're here Em

To get us back on topic... anyone else read about the
          Spoiler:
          "fuzzy shackles"
          in highonscifi's blog? http://highonscifi.blogdrive.com/
          Here's hoping they're for Shep

Comment

Spoiler:
            "fuzzy shackles"
            Ooooh, yes please.

Might have to install some of those in the Dungeon...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              So either way, you'll be seeing them...

I'm so happy to have the internet...no waiting until October for me..
              But seeing them in HD would make me much happier... it really brings out his eyes

Yup, we definitely need to get some of those installed

Comment

But seeing them in HD would make me much happier... it really brings out his eyes

Yup, we definitely need to get some of those installed
                Someone at work was going on about how he'd gone into a furniture shop near where we work expecting to buy a coffee table, and found it was a shop that sold bondage equipment...like racks and that...

*Would make an interesting coffee table, that's for sure...*

Comment

Someone at work was going on about how he'd gone into a furniture shop near where we work expecting to buy a coffee table, and found it was a shop that sold bondage equipment...like racks and that...

*Would make an interesting coffee table, that's for sure...*
                  ROFL! Now that's what they call a conversation piece...

Comment

Spoiler:
                    "fuzzy shackles"
                    I haven't been a-whumping in a while!!

Oo-er that sounds VERY interesting Mer!!

I wonder if that'll be the episode where I'm involved, after I win that competition that's running here in the UK, to win a walk-on part in Atlantis!!

Yes...sounds like something I might like to be involved with...only if Shep's involved ofcourse!!

Comment

Wa-hay!! Stick whump!!

Comment

ROFL! Now that's what they call a conversation piece...
                        Yeah...

"Oh, when we don't have guests, I strap my boyfriend to it and whip him a little..."

Comment

Yeah...

"Oh, when we don't have guests, I strap my boyfriend to it and whip him a little..."
                          LOL
                          Or "No conversation? We have ways of making you guests talk..."

Comment

ROFL!!! so really it's a "no conversation" piece, then?? or am i misunderstanding again?

*waiting patiently for the those fuzzy shackles... er... for shep to be in the fuzzy shackles... on the show... for whump *

*also hoping there's a new ep while at mer's place*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              ROFL!!! so really it's a "no conversation" piece, then?? or am i misunderstanding again?

*waiting patiently for the those fuzzy shackles... er... for shep to be in the fuzzy shackles... on the show... for whump *

*also hoping there's a new ep while at mer's place*
                              I meant conversation piece, as in, we'll have some conversation even if we have to force it out of them Kind of an ice-breaker, except it's not the ice we'll be breaking...

I wonder why no one ever attends my parties??

I just read that the channel in eastern Canada will be premiering SGA on July 18th, so I'm guessing ours will be similar. Even waiting 3 extra days will be torture though

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich

I want shackles but not necessarily fuzzy ones. Don't we want to see our boy suffer?? And not by being tickled to death!
                                sigpic
                                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X