X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverRider
    Haha....anyway, Happy Whumping
    As always...

Any advances on the old Evil AU anyways??? I haven't checked in at The Dungeon for a while...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Well, it's just whump after whump for our beloved Shep in s2 isn't it? Epithany spoiler
      Spoiler:
      Sheppard barely escapes with his life when he first arrives, and later takes on the Beast again without success
      . At this rate, he isn't gonna make it to s3!!!!! Waaah!!

Hooray on passing 2000 posts Beanie!! I wonder what figure we'll all be on by the time Atlantis ends.......10 million each or something I expect!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        Well, it's just whump after whump for our beloved Shep in s2 isn't it? Epithany spoiler
        Spoiler:
        Sheppard barely escapes with his life when he first arrives, and later takes on the Beast again without success

Hooray on passing 2000 posts Beanie!! I wonder what figure we'll all be on by the time Atlantis ends.......10 million each or something I expect!!

You've a long way to catch me up Eli...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          Spoiler:
          Not all of us are just about the whump, you know. Some of us are also about the putting back together again...piece by piece if necassary...
          So Just you send him on over to me at the end of each ep, an' i'll see him back for the next one right as rain

Don't ye worry lassie, he'll be there for season 3 - Hair, cuteness, fangirls 'n all!
          FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
          There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

LOL! *apparently isn't "some of us" *

i only like the recovery process because it means they're whumped longer though i admit i looooove the emotional aftermath even better than the physical recovery (if there is one)

*shameless*

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              As always...

Any advances on the old Evil AU anyways??? I haven't checked in at The Dungeon for a while...

Um i wouldn't know, the dungeons scare me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                Who is "She" hah? You, Mer or Beanie?
                Mer... the whumparific artist of the pic.

Originally posted by knocknashee
                As long as it is Shep Whumper brand...I know the Ba'al sect poison theirs...

*Intrigued as to what was coming next...*
                You only have to watch out for the caramel. And don't blame us! Ba'al poisons his own toppings.

As to what's next... there was a rumor of a WIP Evil AU Weir... *drums fingers impatiently in Mer's general direction*

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                  Mer... the whumparific artist of the pic.

You only have to watch out for the caramel. And don't blame us! Ba'al poisons his own toppings.

As to what's next... there was a rumor of a WIP Evil AU Weir... *drums fingers impatiently in Mer's general direction*
                  Yea there was, but Mer's having issues with the face.

I bet its even BETTER than the Shep.

Wait, thats not possible... *Has entered wacky AU where JF's rents make him get a buzz-cut*

*Wakes from nightmare* Oh, whew! I was worried there! *Hugs Shep clone close* I need to stop eating right before bed!

Comment

i can't wait until next season....23 more days wooohooo (it isn't 12am here yet)...and i can't wait too see all those lovely Shep whumps
                    sigpic

Comment

we wouldnt want to see sheppy lose his hair... *thwacks self* oh that would be a nitemare.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sheppy...no hair...ack! and we certainly don't want him to stay
                        Spoiler:
                        Frog Shep!
                        forever....ewwww! *shudders*
                        Last edited by SlytherinGal; 21 June 2005, 09:06 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

uh crazy [ Spoiler ] your text here [ /spoiler] lose the spaces sorry yea that would be um freaky.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                            Wait, thats not possible... *Has entered wacky AU where JF's rents make him get a buzz-cut*

*Wakes from nightmare* Oh, whew! I was worried there! *Hugs Shep clone close* I need to stop eating right before bed!
                            Kip!!! I'm going to have to arrest you for even suggesting such a thing!

You have the right to remain thunked...

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                              Kip!!! I'm going to have to arrest you for even suggesting such a thing!

You have the right to remain thunked...
                              PMSL! You so funny, Mer...

I'm still counting down the days...until to 16th, since it'll take that long for it to be put up on the net...

Comment

^ yeah, ditto beanie since i won't have cable yet at that point *won't get cable til august*

Comment

Working...
                                X