John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merentha
    So I sign my name with a whip, doesn't everyone?
    Errrrrr...no...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hey, that's 2000 posts for you Beanie! Congrats!!

A gift from me, submissive Shep

Comment

Hey, that's 2000 posts for you Beanie! Congrats!!

A gift from me, submissive Shep

Ooooh, Submissive Shep...now there's a cue for a bit of whumping...handcuffs, choccie sauce, assault with tongue...

Thanks Mer!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

How some cake too beanie? Or carmal syrup? or........*clears throat*

Comment

So I sign my name with a whip, doesn't everyone?
            Hey, I didn't say there was anything WRONG with it... I quite enjoyed it, actually. I would love to sign my name with a whip; however, I have enough trouble signing my name with a pen.

"So, basically, I should be glad that Hah doesn't have a whip...?"

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
              Hey, I didn't say there was anything WRONG with it... I quite enjoyed it, actually. I would love to sign my name with a whip; however, I have enough trouble signing my name with a pen.

"So, basically, I should be glad that Hah doesn't have a whip...?"
              Shep, you should be very glad, or there would be more than just that one peek of boxers showing...

Comment

ROFL!!! yay! er.... muhahahahahahahahahaaaa!! we snagged kip into the whump thread *obviously has no prob WHATSOEVER taking blame for converting whumpers *

*of course LOVES the evil shep pics!! yay mer!*

Comment

Shep, you should be very glad, or there would be more than just that one peek of boxers showing...
                  Well, there might have been a bit more boxers, but I wouldn't have touched the face. Oh, and if I remember correctly *you* are the one who kept adding rips on the back of his shirt... I just wanted to bring some more *balance* to the picture. I couldn't believe that Shep would be a slave (oh, wait... we didn't tell the whole story, did we? ) and "she" would only whip his back...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                  still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Who is "She" hah? You, Mer or Beanie?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                      How some cake too beanie? Or carmal syrup? or........*clears throat*
                      As long as it is Shep Whumper brand...I know the Ba'al sect poison theirs...

*Intrigued as to what was coming next...*

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        As long as it is Shep Whumper brand...I know the Ba'al sect poison theirs...

*Intrigued as to what was coming next...*

Of course he is....this is his is thread after all

Comment

Who is "She" hah? You, Mer or Beanie?
                          Don't even look at me...it was their doing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                            Don't even look at me...it was their doing!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee I believe ya

While I'm having tweet Davis dreams...you all better behaving

Comment

SSSSSSSSSSSuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee I believe ya

While I'm having tweet Davis dreams...you all better behaving
                              I swear...honestly...the first I heard was after they'd come up with the ideas and Mer had drawn it...

Not that I'd be adverse to doing a bit of whipping...

Comment

Haha....anyway, Happy Whumping

Comment

Working...
                                X