John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    LOL...you're bonkers, you know that Eli???

You know, people keep telling me that............I have NO idea what they mean!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      You know, people keep telling me that............I have NO idea what they mean!!

"Thre fries short of a Happy Meal...WACKO!!!"

That doesn't come as much of a surprise I have to say...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

"Thre fries short of a Happy Meal...WACKO!!!"

That doesn't come as much of a surprise I have to say...
        Hee hee! Yeah......a few sandwiches short of a picnic!!

Here's a freshly "deaded" Shep!

Comment

Hey.......there's not much whumping going on here you lot!! That means I can care for Shep all by myself! Woohoo!

Here's a pic of "arrow nearly up the nose" whumpage!

(Just gotta say......Phwoarrrr! What a wonderful profile on this pic!!)

Comment

Hey.......there's not much whumping going on here you lot!! That means I can care for Shep all by myself! Woohoo!
            Whaddaya mean not much whumpage?, poor Shep's been dead so many times this last page or so he's rivaling Dr 'the original come-back kid' Jackson!

I'm beggining to worry that my fellow whumpers are getting a little starved for new material...sooooo

A challenge....

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to pick your favorate 'whump' moment/scene/episode, be it physical, emotional - whatever (this includes crimes comitted against the Hair) and try looking at from a different POV, see if you can't get some more mileage out of whumped Shep.

this message will self distruct in 5 seconds........

maybe not
            VK
            FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Gratuitous stick whump...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                Whaddaya mean not much whumpage?, poor Shep's been dead so many times this last page or so he's rivaling Dr 'the original come-back kid' Jackson!

I'm beggining to worry that my fellow whumpers are getting a little starved for new material...sooooo

A challenge....

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to pick your favorate 'whump' moment/scene/episode, be it physical, emotional - whatever (this includes crimes comitted against the Hair) and try looking at from a different POV, see if you can't get some more mileage out of whumped Shep.

this message will self distruct in 5 seconds........
                I've probably totally misunderstood what you mean by different POV!!

Here's an UPSIDE DOWN whumped dead Shep!!

Comment

I've probably totally misunderstood what you mean by different POV!!

Here's an UPSIDE DOWN whumped dead Shep!!

^^Funny!^^

Comment

Mr. Flanigan was completely unaware of the rabid creature about to go for his throat!!

Real life whumpage!!

(Actually, just an excuse to post this pic again 'cos I luv it!)

Comment

Mr. Flanigan was completely unaware of the rabid creature about to go for his throat!!

Real life whumpage!!

(Actually, just an excuse to post this pic again 'cos I luv it!)
                      I love that pic...there's something about pics of famous people where they either are or look totally scotched...

I'm wondering who owns that pic...where did you find it Eli???

Comment

I love that pic...there's something about pics of famous people where they either are or look totally scotched...

I'm wondering who owns that pic...where did you find it Eli???
                        It was either at SciFi.com or the MAJOR forum. Can't remember which now...but I know whoever it was that posted it, had snurched it from someone else and didn't know who it belonged to.

I've got a feeling it's from the London Comic Con thingie that was on last November, I think. I've been trying to read the writing on the poster on the wall and I think it says something about collectables.

I love a good mystery!!

Comment

It was either at SciFi.com or the MAJOR forum. Can't remember which now...but I know whoever it was that posted it, had snurched it from someone else and didn't know who it belonged to.

I've got a feeling it's from the London Comic Con thingie that was on last November, I think. I've been trying to read the writing on the poster on the wall and I think it says something about collectables.

I love a good mystery!!

It is LCC...since I know someone who went and had her piccie taken with Joe...and he's in the same outfit...a velvet suit...

Now you mention that, I've a fair idea of who it might belong to...

Comment

It is LCC...since I know someone who went and had her piccie taken with Joe...and he's in the same outfit...a velvet suit...

Now you mention that, I've a fair idea of who it might belong to...
                            Hope it's a lovely person who doesn't mind us viewing it then!!

It would be nice to hear the story behind it actually. What I'd give to be that stuffed animal!!

Comment

Gratuitous stick whump...

God, why can't I be that stick? Oops, did I say that aloud?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcatter
                                God, why can't I be that stick? Oops, did I say that aloud?
                                *Adopts Shep-like tone* Yes, you did...

Nothing we haven't said loads of times before though, so don't worry about it!

Welcome to Whump!

Comment

Working...
                                X