John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    Yep....it just seems life is getting worse and worse for our man! Hope he gets lots of cuddles and hugs from someone in s2 to make up for that!

Actually, when I win the walk-on part competition, I expect they'll ask me to do that!!

Who said you were winning anything?

Seriously though, I'd die if I won that...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

i think we'd all die if ANYONE in here won it ooh, shep would have to save us all then

Comment

what did I miss? What contest????
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

And the whumping gets worse if you read spoilers for the Hive. Why isn't it July 15 yet??

Comment

Originally posted by Shonaille
            And the whumping gets worse if you read spoilers for the Hive. Why isn't it July 15 yet??
            Wow! That gave me the shivers reading that... sounds like lots of whumpage indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
              Wow! That gave me the shivers reading that... sounds like lots of whumpage indeed!

Yep, here is what they have so far if your interested:

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/211.shtml

Comment

!! yay! more whump!!
                Spoiler:
                wraith CELL?! taken by the wraith!!!! weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Shep
                  Spoiler:
                  taken by the Wraith and held in a Wraith cell
                  that can't be good, but should have lots of whump indeed ...and possibly the part where
                  Spoiler:
                  the new named Wraith
                  appears!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shonaille
                    Yep, here is what they have so far if your interested:

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/211.shtml
                    Yup, that's what I read that gave me the shivers *can't wait* *can't wait* *can't wait*

Comment

ya know, while watching without a trace tonight (my "other" favorite show ) i realized just a simple whap on the head of my favorite character, even just knocking them out, and having them say "i'm gonna go to the hospital after this" is enough whump to make me smile like a moron for a half hour and make my sis look at me REALLY strange

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                        what did I miss? What contest????
                        In the UK there is a contest on the DVDs...you have to collect 5 glyphs from the single DVDs, and enter them in a special website. You get special interview extras, wallpapers and icons - and also ringtones and wallpapers for your mobile.

The contest is to visit the set and win a wall-on part in an episode of SGA...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                          Yup, that's what I read that gave me the shivers *can't wait* *can't wait* *can't wait*
                          Me either!

*Jumps up and down*

Why can't it be July 15th already so we can get this party started?!?!?!

Comment

........and I know this sounds smug, but I'm so excited I can't help it (I've had a big glass of cider to!!), but here in the UK, if SKY have the same broadcast schedule as last year, we'll get to see "The Hive" before anyone else!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                              Who said you were winning anything?

Seriously though, I'd die if I won that...
                              I'm doing what Shep said in the Defiant One and "try to stay positive"!

I've seen that episode so many times, I think I can quote the whole script now! How sad is that!!

Comment

Hi All,

Well boy's and Girls, this resident lurker has finally figured out how to come out of hiding and join in the fun! you wouldn't believe i built my own lil' puter, yet it takes me years to brave one of these forum thingies. yeesh.

I've been reading through some of the older post's and was pleasantly surprised to find there are others out there who enjoy a bit of whump too, and i wasn't actually the total nutjob i thought i was...

i say *total* ...... just pleasantly nutty....in a good way...hehehehe....

Btw, i seem to remember reading that the average age on this site is 24? ya'll know how old i feel right now......
                                FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                                There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Working...
                                X