• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
    Afternoon Whumpers!

I am off to catch up.

Nice "Condemned" picspam!!

IHS
    still a bit hyper !!

now I`m really off! bye and (to those in Bedford) -- c u soon!

sorry you feel so bad, bebop *hugs*

some drunk Shep!

Spoiler:

so ok, he wasn´t Shep but still

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

If I only had half the energy as "Drunk JF/groom from "The Other Sister"!!!!

OT for RL near whump:
      Spoiler:
      So, you will recall Connor Joe, the 55 pound puppy we own. He is now a gelding....he had his operation earlier this week. ANyway, earlier today, I went to put him outside, and he took off after this 3 legged dog who was running loose.......down the main highway here in town! I had no leash and wanted to keep an eye on him, so I took off after him. This must have been quite the sight. Yikes.....I shudder to think of what I must have looked like. Anyhoo......just the thought of him getting hit by a car or worse just when we spent all this money on him at the vet.....well, I lost 2 years off my lifespan. He came home with me miraculously.

That really makes me want to be elsewhere today.....or should I say this weekend?!?

Wasn't it the episode "Runner" when Shep and Teyla are tied up back to back, and when Teyla starts to get loose, Shep turns and says, "What are you doing back there?" ROFL Must have been nice to be Rachel that week.......

IHS
      Last edited by iheartshep; 19 February 2009, 01:31 PM. Reason: can't spell puppy...sheesh
      sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Peril…… I do love peril so when are we going to get the pleasure of some good old Sheppy in perilness??
        story deadline is the end of april. will be posted then.
        Last edited by SGAFan; 19 February 2009, 02:07 PM.
        sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
          or not I guess...
          Aw! Sorry I don't think anyone was ignoring you its just most of the Brits are busy getting over excited about the weekend. Cheltenham is on the opposite side of the country for me unfortunately.

Comment

thats my fault for speaking out of turn. Sorry.

*slinks off before she does any more damage*
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
              thats my fault for speaking out of turn. Sorry.

*slinks off before she does any more damage*
              Hey don't be silly you weren't speaking out of turn and I won't hear of you slinking off anywhere. Like I said with the exception of me I think all the UK whumpers are off to Bedford tomorrow so they all have other stuff on their minds right now.

Comment

Hi all. I wish I was going to Bedford I'll just have to wait til Aug for Chicago

Comment

Love the Condemned pics. I haven't seen a gif of when he tries to break the stick. I wish I had a clue how to make one.

Have fun Bedford peeps. I will be living vicariously through you!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                    Which episode is Remnants? *hides*
                    Season 5 episode 15. If you haven't seen you should. It has plenty of lost whump opportunities in it but when it is there... it is good.

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! See you tomorrow

Maggs - restrained Sheppy... whenever anyone mentions being tied up I always think of Condemned. Those bindings must have made his poor little wrists so sore... oh, yes they did. Now where's a cap?I must have one somewhere!!! I'm getting all excited this evening and I just can't think why!!!! I think I need to lie down!
                    Oh yes. Couldn't agree with you more. That was one of the most believeable restraint scenes. Try as they did - they could not slip free. I wanted Sheppy to try a little harder though. Love it when he says "I'm tied up, beat up and couldn't order a pizza right now..."

Truly silly. I remember wishing that they didn't play it for comedic value from the beginning. What were those anyways and why were his hands free?

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                    Goodness there certainly are a lot of whumpers in Norfolk
                    I mean seriously. What a bizarre coincidence. Do you all hang out and talk Shep Whump?

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                    someone wanted CONDEMNED pictures?

Spoiler:

I love each and every one of those pics. Thanks SAF. You are the best.

Have loads of fun all you Bedford Con Goers. My jealously is only outweighed by the anticipation of stories, photos and videos. Go get em!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Before I go and catch up with the thread:
                      Link (at my LJ) to 3 walls I made: 2 Shep walls from Aurora and 1 Shep/Kolya/Todd wall from Common Ground:

I also made a couple of team walls, 1 John/Elizabeth and 3 John/Teyla walls I posted here (all GEN/friendship. I neither ship nor slash anyone).

Comment

Just cannot get the image of Shep with his hands behind his head in the cave in Brotherhood. Anyone have that pic handy? What is wrong with me?
                        sigpic

Comment

Many, many thanks for all the loverly pics. It's a very nice greeting after a day slaving over a desk.

Safe journeys to all the whumpers & fans going to Bedford. I wish I could be there!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                            Many, many thanks for all the loverly pics. It's a very nice greeting after a day slaving over a desk.

Safe journeys to all the whumpers & fans going to Bedford. I wish I could be there!
                            *giggling and snorting* you said "slaving"...Makes me think about Born in the Barrens all over again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maggs View Post
                              Just cannot get the image of Shep with his hands behind his head in the cave in Brotherhood. Anyone have that pic handy? What is wrong with me?
                              This one....

and this one for good measure

sigpic

Comment

Yes that is the very one and the other is just icing on the cake.

Pocus you are killing me with kindness and Shep Whumpiness. Thanks so much.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X