• Show
Clear All

Good night all!
    sigpic

Comment

Goodnight, Vecturist!

I'll be in and out for a while.

Comment

Oh dear. Just me here...and now I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...lies/lmfao.gif Then Joe would be doing impressions of US being Wraith!!

I think we should put a bulk order in for colour corrector/green cream!! :-p
          Probably

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
          yummy, weren´t they?! :-)
          Very much so

Never too soon/late for a little encouragement shot. ;-)

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/425/sga0044xz2.jpg

... just don´t overdo it! LOL
          Picture perfect

*tummy flips*
          *faints*
          Yeah, see how THAT pans out! lol:
          Hehe, there will be lots of fainting whumpers then

I´ll be lucky if I even manage a babble in the first place... then probably regret it and wish I had just stayed silent :-o
          I'm guessing that will happen to me as well. It usually does, even in Dutch

let me guess....

1) Vegas
          Spoiler:
          death fic :-(

2) This Mortal Coil
          Spoiler:
          death fic-- well, sort of :-S

3) Brain Storm
          Spoiler:
          McKeller and no Shep :-(

4) Identity
          Spoiler:
          (Mc)Keller ep .... hm, I actually like this one :-p

5) Missing
          Spoiler:
          Keller overload. :-S and little Shep :-(

Am I close?
          If I am... I want a whumped Shep as a reward!! :-p
          If I´m not.. I want a whumped Shep for comfort!! :-p

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
          This is probably a stupid request - but pictures and video will be required from those going to Bedford, we need every minute detail so that we can pretend that we were there with you!!! Lol.

Probably no need to say this as its a given, but have a fabulous time!
          Thanks H Louise!! I won't be able to bring news during the con, but I bet there will be whumpers who can

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
          Definitely not a stupid request.
          I wholeheartedly second that request!
          Have mercy on us 'stay-at-homes'.
          I do cc! But I do have to warn for my lousy camera and lousy camera skills

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
          Well maybe the Wraith are not that odd colour at all. Maybe they use the cream because they get travel nerves, red faces from drinking and meeting Sheppy!
          See, we're really not that different from wraith, they also like to whump Sheppy for example
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Oi, two posts in a row But I was in my BAMSR and Travelers folder, and didn't want to withhold you guys these

Spoiler:

Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Strey View Post
              OT for 'Farewell to Harry'. Not a great movie, but it was cute, and it was refreshing to see Joe smile and hear him chuckle. It was well worth watching, just the once, but only for Joe. He purty. *sigh*
              yeah, I´ll have to agree.
              Nice eyecandy movie though!

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
              I don't think customs should be a problem, they're mainly concerned with alcohol and tobacco products as well as meet and dairy.

I am a hardcore coffee addict - I like my morning double espresso! I used to give one of my office mates a hard time - 'Would you like some coffee with your milk?' since his coffee was a pale beige (the one time I gave him a shot of espresso he had to really dilute it with water and milk...

I loved Australia when I found out ordering a small black meant an espresso, although by the end of my trip I was hooked on flat whites - which I can't find a place to replicate here.
              that sounds like one of my friends, only she pours a lot of milk into tea *shudder*

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
              Joe has said the original script was much better, but got changed a great deal as they filmed.

My family have trouble getting similar versions when they visit here.

BAMSR was on Fox this afternoon.
              Spoiler:
              I love the relationship between Shep and Todd. I hope it is further explored in the movie. If they can leave the McKeller stuff to a minimum, we may see something interesting. Mind you, I feel I am having a moment of wishful thinking that there will be a movie, and that McKeller won't be the focus of it. rolleyes:
              ITA on everything in your spoilered part

Originally posted by SanGate View Post

lol: Picture perfect
              seemed quite fitting

Hehe, there will be lots of fainting whumpers then

I'm guessing that will happen to me as well. It usually does, even in Dutch
              Well then, at least we won´t stand out as much

I do cc! But I do have to warn for my lousy camera and lousy camera skills
              Oh, you too?! I always let others take pictures for the same reason, LOL.

See, we're really not that different from wraith, they also like to whump Sheppy for example
              they know how to have fun

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              Oi, two posts in a row But I was in my BAMSR and Travelers folder, and didn't want to withhold you guys these

*snipped*
              Love the picspam!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

hello to everyone. I finally have a day to do nothing but play. I did laundry the other night, we have no place to go and my house is actually still clean from our party. The downer part is that I feel like I am getting sick/a cold. Not sure though because the last few times I have felt this way, I was miserable for a day then fine the next day. I am guessing that after teaching for 17 years that I have built up an immunity to cold. I might get them, but I fight them off before they get bad.

At least I will be able to play here today and finally catch up on some fic I want to finish. I am reading Rhymer's fic and Erika has her 30 days of whump that I am only on day 17 of. Plus the LFWS. Plus lots of Big Bang things. Couch and pillows, here I am!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  hello to everyone. I finally have a day to do nothing but play. I did laundry the other night, we have no place to go and my house is actually still clean from our party. The downer part is that I feel like I am getting sick/a cold. Not sure though because the last few times I have felt this way, I was miserable for a day then fine the next day. I am guessing that after teaching for 17 years that I have built up an immunity to cold. I might get them, but I fight them off before they get bad.

At least I will be able to play here today and finally catch up on some fic I want to finish. I am reading Rhymer's fic and Erika has her 30 days of whump that I am only on day 17 of. Plus the LFWS. Plus lots of Big Bang things. Couch and pillows, here I am!!
                  Sounds like a good day - don't forget the secret santa fics!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                    oops, I did forget those. **headdesk** I will never catch up on all my fic reading!!
                    sigpic

Comment

sounds like a fun day ahead. *fingers crossed you don´t get a cold*

Originally posted by Vecturist
                      oops, I did forget those. **headdesk** I will never catch up on all my fic reading!!
                      there´s quite a bunch to read through ,hm?!
                      But it´s worth it!

Comment

Thanks SAF. I'm actually a bit more worried about it being Strep now. I have a tiny temp of 99 and NEVER get fevers unless I am dealing with Strep.

Finally have myself settled on the couch, wrapped in my blanket and have one doggie curled next to me. I am ready to read Rhymer's. I have only read one and half chapters so far. I am looking forward to catching up.

Posting some Shep whumped by cold pics

sigpic

Comment

Thanks SAF. I'm actually a bit more worried about it being Strep now. I have a tiny temp of 99 and NEVER get fevers unless I am dealing with Strep.
                          (((hugs)))

Finally have myself settled on the couch, wrapped in my blanket and have one doggie curled next to me. I am ready to read Rhymer's. I have only read one and half chapters so far. I am looking forward to catching up.
                          You´ll LOVE it!!
                          I´m a bit envious now, that you still have all of those to read without knowing anything

*looks forward to next week of daily dose*

nice ones! He does sneeze quite sweetly! Though, that´s entirely out of character for any male ... cause hello? cold + guy = end of the world!
                          But since it´s Shep...

Comment

(((hugs)))

You´ll LOVE it!!
                            I´m a bit envious now, that you still have all of those to read without knowing anything

*looks forward to next week of daily dose*

nice ones! He does sneeze quite sweetly! Though, that´s entirely out of character for any male ... cause hello? cold + guy = end of the world!
                            But since it´s Shep...
                            **doesn't want to think about men and illness** Most of them die a thousand deaths from a sniffle, including my Hubby. Heaven help us if we are sick at the same time.
                            sigpic

Comment

**doesn't want to think about men and illness** Most of them die a thousand deaths from a sniffle, including my Hubby. Heaven help us if we are sick at the same time.
                              And we're supposed to be the weaker sex? Still sick Shep makes for a good fic!
                              sigpic

Comment

Mine has 'double pneumonia' and says he wouldn't wish it on the rest of us. Well, we've all had 'it', whatever 'it' is, and not said a word. I don't know when it is they start 'dying' on us, as my boys don't carry on like that, but then again, they haven't left home yet and are still subject to mummy TLC. Nary a squeak from hubby when he was injured a few times, but with a cold, he whines like a -well - man with a cold...

Fic rec alert! Rhymer has posted her first 6 chapters, and it's the end of part one. If it were a movie - intermission, and it should be a movie. If only this were the SGA movie... I'd watch it on a loop. Seriously, you can go ahead and read up to this point even if she never took it any further. She has been posting consistently, daily. Only 5 more chapters to go. Friday night read, most likely, for those of you who don't do WIPs! I thought I'd read it all at once, but resistance was futile, and I'll read it all over again anyway.
                                Last edited by Strey; 08 February 2009, 09:45 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X