Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin7
    Got an extra lounge chair for me in the gutter? LOL

Petting Shep is such fun. He sits up and...ahem. Sorry. Forgot. PG thread.
    Ho-hum! Yeah, that might be the point at which you crossed the line Merlin...time to come on down me thinks!

There's always room for one more in the gutter...come and take a seat next to me... *Makes everyone shove up a little*

Best thing, the bar's free as well...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      Ho-hum! Yeah, that might be the point at which you crossed the line Merlin...time to come on down me thinks!

There's always room for one more in the gutter...come and take a seat next to me... *Makes everyone shove up a little*

Best thing, the bar's free as well...
      Sadly <for Joe not me> I crossed the line a long time ago.
      Thanks for the chair!

Now off to WHUMP SHEP in me fics.

Comment

Sadly <for Joe not me> I crossed the line a long time ago.
        Thanks for the chair!

Now off to WHUMP SHEP in me fics.
        Send some of those lovely whump fics my way please...

I trust you still have my email addy???

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Oh noooo ......... on page 3 again!!

I'm getting a bit obsessed with searching for smilies!!

Not sure if this one should be on the whump thread or the thunk thread!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

Heehee.. love it!

Comment

That's Joe when he gets hold of me and punishes me for the butt pics...

Comment

You whumpers are scary! *runs*

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Look what I found...

Comment

Look what I found...

This just gets worse and worse!!

sigpic

Comment

I think I'll stop lurking here now

sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Joe lurks here, if he did he'd be scared out of his dam mind!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                          I wonder if Joe lurks here, if he did he'd be scared out of his dam mind!
                          Aparently, Joe is scared of the internet...

I wonder why???

There's nothing to be scared of...

Comment

I wonder why???

There's nothing to be scared of...

I think he heard about YOU, Beanie. Poor Joe. ::giggles::

Ahem. But you're right. Nothing to be scared of here. ::blinks::

So...are we ready for some HEAVY DUTY Whumpage in season 2? Raise your hands ::Merlin raises both hands::

Comment

I think he heard about YOU, Beanie. Poor Joe. ::giggles::

Ahem. But you're right. Nothing to be scared of here. ::blinks::

So...are we ready for some HEAVY DUTY Whumpage in season 2? Raise your hands ::Merlin raises both hands::

*Whispers* I'm ready for whump...

*Tries not to scare Joe any more...*

Comment

What?! You mean he doesn't even lurk?! Ah well, atleast David lurks!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X