No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awww... he does look scared! i just love seeing my favorite characters (especially shep) scared... he does it so beautifully...

Comment

How's about this one? Some lovely emotional whumpage...*sigh* I think he needs a hug! I need a hug, and I'm just looking at him...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

hehe... since it's not in my sig anymore, just figured i'd post it (shameless sig plug?? absolutely!! )

some lovely shep whump:

Comment

Hey gang! This was way back on page 3!! Did Whumping Wednesday wear us all out! We need to get some serious whumping started again or TPTB might think we don't want to see any more!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
            Hey gang! This was way back on page 3!! Did Whumping Wednesday wear us all out! We need to get some serious whumping started again or TPTB might think we don't want to see any more!
            OMG...we best get this topic going full force again...don't want TPTB thinking we've gone off seeing Sheppie getting whumped...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              OMG...we best get this topic going full force again...don't want TPTB thinking we've gone off seeing Sheppie getting whumped...
              We weren't neglecting the whump.. we were trying to convert the thunkers!!

Comment

Hmmm....just thought I'd come by and see some sheppy wump, especially emotional when he looks so adorable. (I'm a die-hard Mckayer but I see plenty of scared Mckay and thought I could do with some shep too.) Feels oh so good!
                Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha

You crack me up Mer...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Phew! That's OK then! Yeah, there are a lot there who need to see the light!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                      Hmmm....just thought I'd come by and see some sheppy wump, especially emotional when he looks so adorable. (I'm a die-hard Mckayer but I see plenty of scared Mckay and thought I could do with some shep too.) Feels oh so good!
                      Welcome Love your whump sig.. heehee!

Comment

Welcome to the dark side Gate Trippin' !!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                          Elinor...that smilie is soooo cool...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                            Elinor...that smilie is soooo cool...
                            I know...it cracks me up!! I'm gonna keep using it for a while!

Comment

I'm computer challenged or I'd post some DEFiANT pics for physical whump and some LFP for the emotional WHUMP!

And I never EVER tire of Shep getting stunned in SIEGE Whump followed by the emotional whump of him facing off and shooting BOB.

<hint to those NOT comupter/pic challenged>

Comment

Welcome Love your whump sig.. heehee!
                                Originally Posted by Elinor
                                Thanks Elinor & Merentha for the lovely welcome! And the dark side is feeling pretty darn nice!

Merlin7- I'd put up some nice wumpy pics for you but I am new to GW and my pics keep coming up as thumbnails BIG wumpy shep is much better so I'll leave it to the others who do it so well
                                Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                                :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Working...
                                X