John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    Yeah, that might be a good way to get whumped by some thunkers!
    Oooooooooooo yea....and get ourselves a visit from out fave hunks....works

Comment

"This is Maj. Sheppard. They're talking about messing with the hair. It's time to bring in reinforcements!"

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Heh. When I first read the title of this thread I thought it said something else... missed out the "W"

Comment

"Reinforcement??? No time...Let's clone"

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
            Heh. When I first read the title of this thread I thought it said something else... missed out the "W"
            ROFL... Hey now, we're completely PG here

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
              ROFL... Hey now, we're completely PG here
              sssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                hey, uploaded faster than i thought it would!!

anyway, here it is (hopefully this link works... yousendit can get grumpy and stubborn sometimes )

"Whisper"

my first SG vid and only like third vid ever , so be kind ok, ok.... hope you guys like it
                Ack! I can't get it, can you please check the link?

On a higher note, it seems like he FBI needs a video surveillance division! Now that Emily has made a vid and I'm working on one too
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

"Step away from the hair, and no one gets hurt.... well, except me, seeing as this is my whump thread and all..."

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                    http://www.colincunninghamfans.com/images/StargateSG1_3x14_Foothold_Laura_22.jpg

"Reinforcement??? No time...Let's clone"

"Any time with those clones, Davis!!"

Comment

Send in the clones...

Comment

"I'm trying, I'm trying....only if i could get this thing to work, Shepperd"

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha

"Step away from the hair, and no one gets hurt.... well, except me, seeing as this is my whump thread and all..."
                          rofl.... funny very funny

Comment

"What do you mean, you can't get the frakkin' thing to work?! I thought you knew what you were doing?! This is my HAIR we're talking about!"

Comment

"Er..I just read Sg reports...this is Carter's area...." *finds the switch* "Ah got it"
                              Last edited by SilverRider; 02 May 2005, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                                Ack! I can't get it, can you please check the link?
                                yes, it appears yousendit decided to kill the link in under a half hour

however, marty said she's gonna get my vid up on her site so when it's there i'll post the link to her site and you can get it there and it's a fixed version anyway, so i guess not so bad the link didn't work, after all

On a higher note, it seems like he FBI needs a video surveillance division! Now that Emily has made a vid and I'm working on one too
                                ooh!! another shep vid??? can't wait!

ROFL!! davis! ROFL

Comment

Working...
                                X